Are you ready to feel the combination of the deadly heat of arab and created by the burning tyres of Formula 1 cars? So, what’s the wait? Watch the 2018 Bahrain Grand Prix live online and get exclusive insights of the thrilling F1 races. Motorsports best will be lining up on the track for another jaw-dropping 57 lap battle including Formula 1’s finest racers Valtteri Bottas, Sebastian Vettel, Lewis Hamilton, Daniel Ricciardo, Max Verstappen and many more.
The paradise of the Motorsport in the heart of the Middle East will stage the race on April 8 in Bahrain International Circuit Sakhir, Bahrain. It’s a three-day event, and Sakir will be hosting the 4th race of the season before F1 heads to Barcelona in Spain to open the European Championship. It’ll be a trip to remember having musical nights and meet and greet with the drivers. What’s the wait then? Brace yourself to watch The 2018 Bahrain Grand Prix Live Online.
Where To Watch The 2018 Bahrain Grand Prix
Looking for channels to stream the race! In the US, NBC Sports has the licensing agreement to broadcast the match live since it has a deal from October 2012 onward to broadcast the match. While for the UK Sky Sports have signed a 7-year deal with Formula 1 to broadcast the race in the United Kingdom.
However, we have provided a wholesome list of channels which will be working in different Countries. You can also get the mobile app of all the channels and watch the match where ever you go.
|Streaming Channels||Country Available In|
|F1 TV ($8-$12)||Germany, France, USA, Mexico, Belgium, Austria, Hungary|
|Channel 4 (Free)
Sky Sports F1(£45.5/month)
Univision (Free with TV Provider Subscription)
|TSN 3 / RDS 2 (Free with TV Provider Subscription)||Canada|
|Ten Play (Free)
Fox Sports ($4.99)
|Sky Sport F1 (€24.9/month)||Italy|
|Sport1 (€9.99/month or 1 race €3.99)||Netherlands|
|Antena 3 (Free)
|Canal+ Sport (€24.9/month)
|Fuji TV Next (Free)||Japan|
|Star Sports (Free)||India|
|BeIN Sports ($10.83/month)||Middle East|
How to Watch The 2018 Bahrain Grand Prix Live Online
Unfortunately, the 2018 Bahrain Grand Prix is a licensed event, and only limited channels will be broadcasting the event live online. If you are based in one of those channeling countries then by far you are lucky. But if you are living abroad and that channel is not based in your home country, then you will face what is called ‘Geo-restrictions.’ Geo restrictions will prohibit you from accessing the match live online with a notification appearing, “Content not available in your region.”
What you need is a VPN. VPN will allow you to access the race live online no matter where you are. How? VPN lets you switch your IP address to that if the Country where the official broadcasting channel is present.
If you think that the configuration of such a thing would take hours, then you’re wrong.
Few simple steps and you’ll be able to access and bypass hundreds of blocked contents. Let’s see how.
- Subscribe to a VPN from the list of top 3 given below
- Download and install the VPN on your device
- Launch the VPN App and connect it to the US (Or where Broadcaster is based)
- Look up for NBC Sports and Sky Sports live streaming
Viola! Here, you can watch the 2018 Bahrain Grand Prix live online
How To Watch The 2018 Bahrain Grand Prix Live on Kodi
For all you Kodi users, you can watch the race live online through Kodi’s PureSport addon. It’s an all in one sports addon that offers a widely diversified range of sports events including the F1.
To watch the 2018 Bahrain Grand Prix follow the mentioned steps of downloading the Kodi Add-on.
- Launch Kodi, go to Settings and chose File Manager then Add Source
- Select “None” and copy paste the URL “https://archive.org/download/purerepo.” Click Ok
- Chose “enter a name for this media Source” field and write “pure”
- Double Click OK
- Browse back to Home Screen
- Select Add-ons and Chose Package Installer icon
- Navigate to Install from Repository then pure and RureRepo-x.x.x.zip
- “Add-on enabled” notification will display
- Chose Install from Repository then click on PureRepo and Video Add-ons
- Chose PureSports and Hit Install
- After installation go Back to Home Screen and then go to Add-ons
- Launch PureSports and watch the Formula One Race live on Kodi for Free!
Schedule Of Bahrain Grand Prix 2018
Friday, 6 April 2018
- First Practice Session – 14:00 – 15:30
- Second Practice Session – 18:00 – 19:30
Saturday, 7 April 2018
- Third Practice Session – 15:00 – 16:00
- Qualifying Session – 18:00 – 19:00
Sunday, 8 April 2018
- Grand Prix (58 Laps or 120 Mins) – 18:10 – 20:10
Bahrain will soon be a place to be having all the start drivers for the meet and greet with their fans. F1 has always been a charmer, but due to geo-restrictions, the race won’t be available for all of you living abroad. Multiple streaming channels are available, but there is no guarantee if they will work.
Why waste time searching numerous channels when the match starts? Go through our blog if you want to bypass all the geo restrictions and stream the 2018 Bahrain Grand Prix Live online and roam the streets of Bahrain virtually.