Kodi, Kodi, Kodi…. Everyone is obsessed with Kodi, people who used it or using it and those who are planning to use it, everyone wants to know all about it. Today, we will be discussing some of the best Kodi Builds for 2018. But, first, let me ask you one question, do you know “What are Kodi Builds and why should you use them?”
What is Kodi Build?
To explain it better, here’s a simple definition of Kodi Build.
Kodi Build is a pre-configured file that is created by an individual or community. Users can install Kodi Build a repository. These pre-configured builds come with dozens of add-ons which add up to your Kodi program. Kodi Builds also add shortcuts to some specific add-ons. Kodi Build is the preference for many Kodi users because of a customized version of Kodi that comes with already installed add-ons. So, if you wish to save your time from downloading each add-on individually, you can directly install a Kodi Build with your desired add-on.
Kodi Build offers latest add-ons for movies, TV shows, kid section, gaming, downloading, sports and more.
Now, let’s check out our top 5 picks for the best Kodi build for 2018.
5 Best Kodi Builds of 2018
Every Kodi Build is different, and users need to match the hardware requirements and preferences to get the most from it. With that in mind below are the top 5 Kodi Builds of 2018.
- The Beast – Number 1 (5/5)
- Tomb Raider – Number 2 (4.8/5)
- Pulse CCM – Number 3 (4.5/5)
- No Limits Magic Build – Number 4 (3.8/5)
- Titanium – Number 5 (3.5/5)
Now, let’s check out complete step-by-step on how to install these builds on Kodi.
How To Install Best Kodi Builds
The Beast Kodi Build
The Beast is among the best Kodi Builds available on the internet. It contains a massive variety of add-ons, and its pre-installed skins are impressive. Here’s how you can install the Beast Kodi Build.
- First, you will need to visit The Beast website to create a username and password. You will need a real email ID to do so as you will receive an activation code on your email. Don’t worry the subscription to the Beast Kodi Build is absolutely free.
- Once you are done creating your credentials and received the verification code on email, log in to the Beast website and verify your account.
- Now, launch your Kodi app
- Next, click on the “Settings” Icon in the top left corner
- Then, go to System Settings > Expert Mode > Add-ons.
- Make sure to turn on “Unknown Sources” to install third-party add-ons.
- Click “Yes” on the pop-up box that will appear on your screen.
- Now, go back to the Kodi Home Screen and once again click on “Settings.”
- From here, go to File Manager > Add Source.
- Select “None” and then enter the following path without the quotes “https://thebeast1.com/repo/.”
- Name it “Beast” and click “OK.”
- From Kodi, Home Screen select “Add-ons.”
- On the top left corner, click on “Package Installer Icon.”
- Select Install from Zip File > Beast > plugin.video.beast.zip.
- Next, a “Beast Wizard Enabled” notification box will appear.
- Now, go to My add-ons > Program Add-ons.
- This is tricky, click on Ares Wizard.
- Click on “Settings“
- Use your credentials to sign in.
- You will now see different builds to set up, choose the one you like to setup
- The download will begin.
- After the installation is done, restart your Kodi
- Congratulations, The Beast Kodi Build is now installed and ready to use.
Tomb Raider Kodi Build
The Tomb Raider is one of the old builds which is updated to be used with Kodi 17 Krypton. Tomb Raider is a nice Build that comes with a lot of famous add-ons like Exodus, Picasso Pro, Sport, Elysium, Quantum, Movie Dude, Project D, Project M and much more. You do not need to sign up with an email; you can directly install the Build.
- First, launch your Kodi App
- Now, click the “System Folder” from the top left corner of the screen
- Click on “File Manager”
- Next, click on “Add Source”
- When a little box appears, click on “None”
- Enter the new URL: http://ares-repo.eu
- Type the following Address on the screen http://repo.ares-project.com/magic/
- Enter the name it “Magic” in the required field
- Now, click “OK”
- Go back to the Home Screen and from Menu click on “Add-ons”
- Now, click the add-on browser from the top left corner of the screen
- Click on “Install from Zip-file”
- On the next screen, click on “Magic”
- Next, click on “repository.aresproject”
- Now, click “Repository.aresproject.zip”
- “Ares Project” repository project pop-up will appear
- Now, click on “Install from the repository”
- Next, click on “Ares Project”
- And, click on “Program Add-ons”
- Next, click on “Ares Wizard” and then click on “Install”
- “Ares Wizard” pop-up will appear
- Open home screen again and click on “Add-ons”
- Click “Programs Add-ons“
- Click “Ares Wizard again“
- Click browse builds
- Click Tomb B Tomb Raider
- You will need a verification pin which can be obtained by scanning the QR code using your phone. Or you can get it by going to the page with a Browser. Clicking Get Pin will open a browser and give the new PIN.
- Click “Enter PIN“
- Enter the 4-digit Pin and click done
- Click Tomb Raider Krypton Non-Adult
- Click “Install“
- Click “Proceed“
- It will download and install
- Click “No” on the next screen
- Click “No” again
- Click “OK“
- Now restart Kodi, and it should come up
Pulse CCM Kodi Build
Pulse CCM is another most popular Kodi Build of 2018. It is a fast build and can be easily installed using Ares Wizard. It works fine with every device from Windows to Android TV box. Pulse CCM is fully loaded with best Kodi add-ons such as Bennu, Picasso, Gurzil, Covenant, live Hub and more. Here’s how you can install Pulse CCM Kodi Build:
- Start your Kodi App.
- Click on the “Settings” Icon in the top corner of the screen.
- Follow this path System Settings > Expert Mode > Add-ons
- You need to turn on the “Unknown Source” to install third parties add-ons.
- In the warning, pop-up screen clicks “Yes“
- Now go back to the Kodi home screen, and click on the ‘Settings’ icon
- Next follow this path, File Manager > Add Source
- Select “None” and then enter the following address without the quotes “http://ares-repo.eu/.”
- Name it “Acres” and click “OK“
- From the Kodi home screen, select Add-ons
- Click on the “Package Installer” Icon
- Select Install from Zip File > Acres >
- Click on the repository.ares project
- Then click on repository.aresproject.zip
- Now, wait a couple of seconds for the “Acres Wizard Enabled” notification box.
- Now select “Install from Repo“
- Click on “Program add-ons“
- Select “Ares Wizard” and click on “Install”
- The download and installation process will begin.
- Now go to “My add-ons” and select “Program Add-ons“
- Choose “Ares Wizard“
- Go to “Browse Builds“
- From the given build choose “Pulse“
- You need to use your phone to scan the QR code on the screen. Get the 4-digit pin that is necessary to complete the Pulse CCM installation.
- Click on “Enter Pin” and type the pin you have just received.
- Finally, choose “Pulse CCM Krypton” to download and install it.
- Now restart your Kodi to complete the process.
- Congratulations! Pulse CMM Kodi Build is ready to use
No Limits Magic Kodi Build
No Limits Magic Kodi Build is one of the simplest Builds available for Kodi. It comes with most popular add-ons such as Sports Devil, Exodus, Phoenix pre-installed in it. If you want to try this Build, here’re the steps to install it.
- Open your Kodi App
- Click on the “Settings Icon”
- Then, go to “System Settings” and click on “Expert Mode“
- Now, click on Add-ons.
- Don’t forget to turn on “Unknown Source” or else you won’t be able to install third parties add-ons.
- When the warning box appears, click on “Yes“
- Go back to the Kodi home screen,
- Click on the “Settings” icon
- Next, click on File Manager and select Add Source.
- Select “None” and then enter the following path without the quotes “http://nolimitsbuilds.com/kodi.”
- Type name as “No Limits” and click “OK“
- Go back to the Kodi Homescreen and select Add-ons
- Hit on the package installer icon on the top left corner of the screen
- Select “Install from Zip File“
- Click on No Limits and select “plugin.video.nolimitswizard.zip.”
- Wait for the “Add-on Enabled” notification box.
- Come back to the Kodi home screen, select Add-ons then click on Program Add-ons
- Choose “No Limits Build Wizard“
- Select “1-No Limits Magic“
- The installation process will begin.
- You will need to restart your Kodi app to complete the process
- Congratulations, The No Limits Kodi Build is now installed and ready to use.
Titanium Kodi Build
Titanium Kodi Build is a very popular Build of 2018 that comes with lots of add-ons and sections. You can enjoy best add-ons on for movies, tv shows, easy navigation, live sports, kids zone, adult profile and more with this Kodi Build. Below are the easy steps to install Titanium Kodi Build:
- Launch your Kodi App first
- From Home Screen go to “Settings“
- Now, click on “File Manager“
- Next, click on Add Source
- Select “None”
- Enter the following Address: http://repo.supremebuilds.com
- Name it “Supreme“
- Click on “OK“
- From Home Page go to Add-ons and click on Add-ons browser icon on the top corner of the screen
- Next, click Install from zip file
- Now, click on Supreme
- Click repository.supremebuilds-1.0.0.zip
- A pop-up will appear “Supreme Build Repository Enabled“
- Click Install from Repository and then click on Supreme Build Repository
- Now, click Programs Add-on
- Click “Supreme Build Wizard” and click “Install“
- Soon, another pop-up will appear “Supreme Build Wizard Enabled“
- Go back to Home Screen and click add-ons
- Click Program Add-ons
- Now, click Supreme Builds Wizard and then click Supreme Builds
- Click Titanium Build
- Click Standard Install
- Click “Yes” to Install
- It will download and install
- Click Force Close
- Next, restart your Kodi app, and it should come up.
But will that be all? Well, surely not! You won’t be able to access add-ons restricted in your region. So, what’s the solution? It’s Kodi VPN.
Why Kodi VPN Is A Must-To-Have For Every Kodi User?
Security, Privacy, and Accessibility – these are some of the most critical aspects of using a Kodi VPN. You can access blocked channels on your Kodi with a Kodi VPN. You can play games with your friend abroad without getting blocked on the network. You can stream live TV channels from different regions and do more with a Kodi VPN. If you need a good low-cost VPN to use with Kodi try Express VPN it has high-speed servers with no throttling or logs.
Check out the list of our top 5 best Kodi VPNs
$2.75 per month
Save 79% on 3 Years Plan
$6.67 per month
Exclusive 49% Discount
$2.99 per month
You Save 75%
$6.49 per month
You Will Save 46% On Yearly Plan
$6.55 per month
You Save 43%