THE BEST ONLINE BACKUP SERVICES
Online backup is gradually becoming a vital aspect for both commoners as well as entrepreneurs. Looking at its widespread prominence across the globe, several file backup service providers are coming to the fore to serve your individual needs. It allows you to keep all your crucial records at one place with extreme security. Keeping in mind the importance of online backup, we are presenting to you the best online backup providers of the year 2016. It will significantly help you in choosing the best option amongst all. You can find a detailed review about these top brands along with complete information about online backup a.k.a cloud backup hereunder.
RECOMMENDED BEST ONLINE CLOUD BACKUP SERVICES - FEBRUARY 2017 UPDATE
$5.00 per month
$7.61 per month
$4.99 per month
$7.49 per month
$4.99 per month
ALL WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ONLINE BACKUP SERVICES
The service of online backup is quite similar to the web hosting solutions. A web host requires you to pay the rent for the space that it provides for your running website. Similarly, the leading backup service providers offer you sufficient space on their servers to keep your files safe and secure. You may have to pay a nominal fee, either annually or monthly to keep all your personal data on a secure platform preventing it from any kind of outages and failures.
These backup solutions can turn out to be extremely beneficial not only for different business aspects but also for the commoners and can tremendously affect your tables. What you exactly need to do is to find the best-suited solution from a gamut of online service providers. Here, you can find a quick answer to the question, why cloud backup has become a necessity. How the backup companies can act as a blessing for you?
It is a common belief of numerous individuals that a hard drive is sufficient to keep the back up of your extensive data. However, there are chances of it getting lost, fail, or damage like any other computer hardware that many people generally do not realize. This facilitates an urgent requirement of keeping minimum two backups of all your important files. It may comprise an on-site back up at your office and the other off-site backup at home with the help of cloud services.
The most significant advantage of keeping a online backup off-site is to ensure the safety of your data from fire, theft or any other emergency. An online service of cloud backup is just like traditional software for backup. It transmits all your crucial data on the internet and stores it securely on a professional server. According to a US observation, hard disk storage fails at every 1.24 seconds.
Below mentioned quintessential statistics can compel you to acquire a suitable backup service for your data:
- According to the studies of SBA (Small Business Administration) and FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency), about 25 to 45 percent of businesses never reopen after any disaster occurrence.
- The 2013 report of Aberdeen group reveals that 70 percent companies that go through natural disaster merely survive for a year. However, only 6 percent companies show a long-term survival in the report.
- The Quorum 2013 report shows that 55 percent of downtime is an outcome of hardware failure. However, 22 percents results due to human error while 18 percent arises due to software failure.
In comparison to other traditional approaches of backup, online cloud backup promises a vast buffet of compelling advantages for you. Some of the most effectual benefits may include:
- Global accessibility: As the term online backup suggests, all your data and files are available in cloud. It allows easy access to your data from anywhere in the world. The reputed backup companies also offer the services of mobile access for your utmost convenience. Irrespective of the device you have or the location you are, you can access you data anytime. You just need to sign in to your online backup account before accessing your files.
- Encryption: A well-suited online backup service ensures strong encryption and security of your digital data. Considering the confidentiality and sensitivity of the information, an online service provider offers you affordable measures to prevent any kind of unauthorized access. As compared to other cloud storage devices, the most sophisticated cloud backup offers the encryption of 448-bit blowfish. It guarantees maximum level of protection and security for your data.
- Easy synchronization: With a reputed online backup provider, you don’t have to worry about the data synchronization. It promises to offer automatic backup of your valuable information thereby ensuring continuous protection of data. It also allows automatic updating of data on the server as soon as your system files changes.
- Unlimited storage: A cloud server offers unlimited space for you regardless of the volume you want to back up. Whether you are a small/medium business owner or an average user of PC, you can easily rely on an ideal firm of online backup for your individual requirements. There are possibilities that companies may charge more for abundant data while comparably lesser in case of limited data.
- Safe and Secure: The leading online backup services promise to offer 3-way protection to your data that maintains its safety and security. The primary stage involves encryption of data on your personal hard drive with private key of encryption. It will make your files scribbled for others. The second stage involves sending of your files to online cloud backup services through SSL connection. It protects your data from spying during the transfer. Lastly, your data encrypts on a professional server that promises its secure residing.
- Cost-effective solution: You are equally fortunate when we talk about the prices of best backup services. Obviously, a cheap backup solution will attract you more than a costlier one. As per your specific budget constraints and backup requirements, you may choose from any of the top five services. However, for smaller volume of data, you may also opt for the free services of backup.
Online backup acts as an insurance for the individuals as well as businesses. It protects your entire data from getting lost in any emergency. Just like any other health or life insurance, you have to pay monthly fees for your data protection. In fact, it may cost only a small fraction of what you would pay for your sickness. Of course, you can only benefit from such services if you acquire them timely.
Looking at the availability of numerous devices and huge leaps of data, the need for digital data is rigorously increasing. Depending on the total volume of data that you deal every day, you would require an ideal backup for its efficient management. Are you still waiting for a suitable time to consider online cloud backup? If yes, then the time is now. Obviously, it will become extremely late if you have lost your important files.
Fortunately, the leading online service providers of backup are available at inexpensive and economical prices. You can ideally find solace with such services in terms of security, sensitivity, and confidentiality of data. To help you take a smart initiative, you can consider multifarious online backup service providers such as Backblaze, Carbonite, IDrive, CrashPlan and more.