Do you need a VPN? If yes, choose ExpressVPN, the leader among virtual private network services. It scores the highest in terms of online safety, Geo-blocking capacity, speed, and other requisite features. So, is there an ExpressVPN free trial? Let’s find out.
Last update made on 11 May 2022
ExpressVPN Free Trial and Money-Back Guarantee for 30 Days
So, it’s time we discuss the ExpressVPN 30 day free trial. ExpressVPN is great in terms of compatibility. It works with macOS, Windows, and other operating systems. Besides, it supports devices like PC, laptops, Apple TV, Fire TV Stick, Mac, gaming consoles, etc.
And did you know a great thing about this ExpressVPN 30 days free trial? It is very easy to set up, and it will be up and running in a few minutes. Further, it’s completely risk-free!
Without much ado, let us take you through the tutorial for getting an Express VPN free 30 day trial.
Go to the Website for the ExpressVPN Free Trial
You have to visit the ExpressVPN website first to get the Express VPN one month free trial. Then, select “Get ExpressVPN.” You will now see different ExpressVPN packages for getting the ExpressVPN trial for 30 days.
Select the Right Plan Length to Make the Most of Your ExpressVPN Free Trial
Well, this is crucial, and you have to act smart here. We recommend choosing the long-term 12 months plan, available at a monthly rate of $6.67. However, it does not matter what plan you choose. Further, each plan is covered by ExpressVPN free trial for 30 days.
Next, you should subscribe to a plan. You will have to furnish your payment details and information as you sign up. Stay assured that the payment you make will be risk-free, and you are eligible to get a full refund within the ExpressVPN free trial period.
Get an Activation Code
An activation code for the ExpressVPN free trial will appear on your screen once your payment details and information are processed. Now, you just need to download the app to get set go. ExpressVPN is smart! It already knows the device you are using and will show the “compatible free trial button.” So, stop worrying about the compatibility of your device for the ExpressVPN free trial.
Further, as you launch the app, you will need to provide the activation code. Yes, there is the green light, and you are all set to use the free trial. Be watchful, and check if there is an error message or not!
Set a Reminder to Cancel Your Subscription Before the ExpressVPN Free Trial and Money-Back Period is Over
You can use the ExpressVPN free trial on any device of your choice. But here, the hack to getting the money-back facility is setting a reminder. The reminder will intimate you to cancel the subscription before the refund period ends.
Get the Best Streaming Experience
The fun begins now! Enjoy unlimited and unrestricted streaming with the ExpressVPN free trial for 30 days. Say goodbye to Geo-restrictions, unwanted intrusion, vigilance, and throttling measures with the ExpressVPN 30 day trial.
Get the Refund (If not Satisfied with the Service)
If you find that ExpressVPN does not work for you, you can contact the ExpressVPN support team for a refund. No question will be asked for processing the refund. You can get in touch with them through 24/7 live chats or send them emails at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, make sure that you are placing the refund request within the ExpressVPN free trial and money-back period.
Is There Any Express VPN Free Trial Hack for Using ExpressVPN Free for More than 30 Days
Well, the popular Express VPN free trial hacks are ExpressVPN 30 day trial and ExpressVPN 7 day free trial.
However, there is a fun trick to using the VPN free for more than 30 days. We know that you can’t wait anymore!
- So, you are done with using the Express VPN free trial hack for 30 days using a particular account where you have mentioned a specific email ID.
- Now, you can create a new account and use a different email address to use the Express VPN free trial hack
- You can click on our referral link to get more lucrative concessions and a money-back guarantee, including the ExpressVPN 30 day trial.
- Finally, we think that it’s smart to use a different card for payment when using this Express VPN free trial hack for enjoying free services for more than 30 days.
The Express VPN Free Trial Hack Vs. A Paid Subscription with a Money-Back Guarantee: Which One is Better?
It’s time we dig a little deeper regarding the Express VPN free trial hack. You can choose the ExpressVPN 30 day trial where you are making the payment but using the service free for 30 days if we consider the money-back guarantee. However, the Express VPN free trial hack for 7 days does not need any upfront payment but offers the free-usage facility for only a week.
Besides, the ExpressVPN 30 day trial supports many devices at a time. On the contrary, the Express VPN free trial hack works only for a single mobile device.
Further, there are no trial restrictions or limited plans once you choose the ExpressVPN 30 day trial. With this feature, you will be able to enjoy the best features of ExpressVPN, including blazing speed, superb bandwidth, military-grade encryption, unlimited access to streaming sites, etc.
So, which Express VPN free trial hack wins? We are offering the laurel to the ExpressVPN 30 day trial. Hands down!
Knowing the Express VPN Free Trial Hack for 7 Days
Well, though the ExpressVPN 30 day trial has no match, you should also know about the Express VPN free trial 7 days.
Android and iOS users will be elated to know that they can use the Express VPN free trial 7 days without any upfront payment. Though this Express VPN free trial 7 days is only applicable for one mobile device at a time, there’s no harm in giving it a try.
Go Through the Tutorial
So, how to use the Express VPN free trial 7 days? Let’s find out.
- Visit the iOS APP Store or Google Play Store to find and download the ExpressVPN app on your iOS/Android mobile device for the Express VPN free trial 7 days.
- Then, you will find a tab showing “Start 7-day Free trial.” Tap it and enter your email address.
- Next, you will see a pop-up that will ask you to confirm the Express VPN free trial 7 days.
- Afterward, you will click on the “Subscribe” button for getting the Express VPN free trial 7 days.
- Now, you have set up your account and get started with the Express VPN free trial 7 days. At this stage, you will need to allow ExpressVPN to add VPN configurations to your mobile device.
- The app will seek a series of permissions. It’s your decision to say Yes/No to those permissions.
- Now, you are on the ExpressVPN home screen. You just need to connect to a server and start the Express VPN free trial 7 days. Do not forget to check out the banner at the top to know for how long this trial will run.
- Even you can simply navigate options and accounts from there to know the time remaining for your Express VPN free trial 7 days.
- Set a reminder and cancel your Express VPN free trial 7 days before it expires.
An Essential Note Regarding the Express VPN Free Trial 7 Days
If you are an iOS mobile user and using the Express VPN free trial 7 days, you will not need to furnish any payment details. However, Android users will have to fill in the necessary card details at the signing up stage. So, make sure that you are canceling the Express VPN free trial 7 days before the window expires. Otherwise, you will have to pay the charges.
Why Choose ExpressVPN?
Why is this discussion about ExpressVPN 30 day trial and the Express VPN free trial 7 days? Because, we, as experts, think that ExpressVPN is the best solution when it comes to online anonymity, limitless accessibility, speed, data safety, etc. Here are our reasons and reviews as we present it as the number one VPN in the world.
- This topmost VPN has a wide server base. Did you know that it has more than 3000 servers across 160+ locations globally? Besides, its servers brilliantly function across the 5 continents. So, Geo-restriction is a thing of the past when you have ExpressVPN by your side.
- Further, because of its advanced Lightway protocol, it offers blazing speed in streaming, gaming, torrenting, etc.
- Also, it has customized stealth servers and obfuscated servers, making streaming/unblocking possible even in highly restrictive conditions.
- Then again, it uses Advanced Encryption Standard with 256-bit keys and a strict no-log policy.
- Furthermore, it supports PPTP, L2TP, OpenVPN with TCP, and OpenVPN with UDP protocols.
- Moreover, it has a split tunneling facility to route your traffic and maintain consistency in the streaming speed.
- Above all, it has 24/7 live customer support to help you.
If we were in your place, we would have already started taking the benefits of ExpressVPN’s free trial or the ExpressVPN 30 day trial.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
We have tried to find the answers to some frequently asked questions for your convenience. So, let’s have a look.
Should I use a free VPN?
No, you should never use a free VPN. Free VPNs have malware, and they can steal/resell your confidential data or bandwidth at any time. Besides, free VPNs have poor server setups, and hence they often fail to evade Geo-restrictions. Further, free VPNs often do not have full-proof safety protocols. So, you will be exposed to the risks of punishment for breaking censorship rules.
It is better than you know about the Express VPN free trial hacks. You can go for a 7-day trial or an ExpressVPN 30 day trial.
Will I be charged after the ExpressVPN free trial ends?
For the 7-day free trial of ExpressVPN, you will have to pay charges after the trial ends only if you are using an Android mobile. However, iOS users do not need to worry about it.
Do I need a credit card to sign up for ExpressVPN’s free trial?
Yes, you will need to furnish the payment details if you are signing up for the ExpressVPN 30 day trial from any device. However, for the 7-day free trial, you will only have to furnish the payment details if you are using an Android mobile. The iOS users do not need to provide the details.
Does the ExpressVPN free trial work on any device?
The ExpressVPN 30 day trial works on almost all devices and supports various operating systems. However, the 7 day trial works only on Android or iOS mobile devices, and that too, one at a time.
How to cancel ExpressVPN free trial?
Express VPN Free Trial Hack Cancellation Procedure for iOS Users:
- First, sign up to the iOS App Store account. Please provide credentials of the account that you used for the free trial.
- Then, you will have to open the list of your subscriptions
- Next, you will select the “Cancel Trial” or “Cancel Subscription” option.
- Finally, you have to confirm that you want to cancel the free trial.
Express VPN Free Trial Hack For Android Users:
- At first, you will open the Google Play Store on your device. The account should be the same as the one used for signing up for the free trial.
- Then, you will find the profile icon at the top right, and you will need to tap on it.
- Further, you will choose the “Payment & Subscriptions” option and will go to “Subscriptions” from there.
- Afterward, you will select “ExpressVPN” and tap cancel.
How long until I get my refund?
Getting the refund is very easy at the end of the ExpressVPN 30 day trial. Just furnish your account details and log in on ExpressVPN’s website. Then, turn off the automatic renewal option and ask for a refund. Further, you will get the refund in 3 to 7 days.
So, this is all you need to know about the ExpressVPN 30 day trial and the 7-day free trial policy. The 7-day free trial offers you limited facilities and only on your Android/iOS mobile device. Further, this facility is available on only one mobile at a time.
However, the 30-day Express VPN free trial hack is risk-free and applicable across various devices and operating systems. Most importantly, you can always get a refund if you are not satisfied with the service. Start streaming now!