There are many male-superheroes in the market, and there’s a strong need of a female inspiration. If you are a fan of Sci-Fi and fiction, you will get a perfect combination of both in the new season of Supergirl starting April 16, at 8 PM only on CW. Previously CW juggled its DCTV shows to ensure that ‘The Legend of Tomorrow’ and ‘Supergirl’ share the 8 pm time slot on Mondays. So, mark the date and do not miss the most happening season of Supergirl season 3.
The season was delayed for many reason which was quite frustrating for the die-hard viewers of the show. But once again it is back with more thrill, suspense, Sci-Fi and loads of entertainment. For Supergirl’s fans living outside USA. Here’s what you can do to watch the episodes as it premier without getting your momentum spoiled.
A Complete Walk Through On How To Watch Supergirl Outside USA
In year 2016 onwards Warner Bros officially moved the Supergirl series from CBS to The CW Network. CW aired the second season of the show and will broadcast the third season starting from April 16.
If you don’t have the subscription of the channel then mark our words, you will regret it as the show is bringing much more in a power packed new season of the Supergirl. You can watch CW Network app on the following devices.
- Apple TV
- Roku TV and Roku players
- Amazon Fire TV
- Fire TV Stick
- Amazon Fire phone and tablet
How To Access CW Network Outside USA
As mentioned earlier, the CW Network is a US based channel and it can only be access within the country. If you live elsewhere, you will need a virtual tour to the USA. Who can give most reliable virtual tour of any region better than a VPN. Get a fastest US VPN to access CW Network outside USA.
Seems like a difficult task to select the right VPN provider for USA IP right? Well, we have made it easier for you. Here’s a list of top 3 VPN providers that offers fastest and most reliable VPN service.
Now, let’s check out the steps too.
- Purchase the subscription of any VPN listed in the top 3 list.
- Download the VPN app or manually Install it on your device.
- Then, launch the app and chose US as the preferred Network.
- Done! Now you can bypass all restrictions and access any content on the CW channel.
How to Watch Supergirl Season 3 on Kodi
USTVNow is amongst the best addons to watch The CW channel. But first you need to create the account at USTVNow.
- On the next page, click ‘Continue’.
- Enter your new password, first and last name, as well as your country. Do not choose USA.
- Check the boxes next to ‘I am a U.S. citizen’ and ‘I agree with terms and conditions’.
- Go to your email’s inbox to confirm your new USTV Now account.
- You can now use your account to watch free live US channels on your iPhone, iPad, Android, Roku, PC, or Mac.
- Launch your Kodi app and head to ‘Addons’.
- Select the Package Installer Icon in the top left corner.
- From there, click on ‘Install from Repository’ -> Kodi Add-on Repository -> Video Addons.
- Click on USTVNow -> Install.
- Wait until you see the USTVNow Addon Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left hand column.
- Click on Video Addons.
- All the video addons you install, including USTVNow, will appear here.
- Launch the USTVNow addon and sign in using the account you had previously created.
- Watch CW TV live stream on Kodi
Season 3 is coming back with a bang after making fans wait for the midseason break last year. This year the show will carry on without taking any breaks in between having a total 23 episodes this season. 9 episodes have already been aired before the mid-season break, and the rest will start off from April 16th. Every minute counts, April 16 is not so far away, get the CW Network and VPN subscription to watch the show live online.