Get ready PEEPS! The most glamorous night of the Hollywood is just a few hours away. Yes, it’s the 90th Academy Awards tonight. You can enjoy a star-studded night with an exclusive Red Carpet accompanied by Award Ceremony live from Dolby Theatre at the Hollywood and Highland Center in Los Angeles, USA. The Red Carpet will start broadcasting at 5:30 PM PST. You can watch the Oscars 2018 live online too.
Where Can I Watch The Oscars 2018 Live Online?
SkyGo is the official broadcaster for the Oscar 2018 live coverage, but there are many other channels broadcasting the ceremony live in different regions of the world. Most of these channels required paid subscriptions and are very costly. Here in this guide we will not only list down all the free and paid channels for Academy Awards live streaming, but we will also teach you, how to unblock these channels if not available in your region. So, shall we start?
List of Paid And Free Streaming Channels to Watch Oscars Award
Here is the list of all official channels that are broadcasting the Oscars 2018 from around the world.
- 9Now (Australia)
- ABC Go (USA, Its requires an American Cable Subscription)
- CTV (Canada, It requires a Canadian cable subscription)
- CCTV6 (China)
- Sky Go (UK)
- NowTV (UK)
- Sky Italia (Italy)
- Hotstar (India)
- DSTV (South Africa)
- ProSieben (Germany)
In Australia, the Oscars 2018 will be available free on Nine Network. So by using a best Australian VPN, you can connect with Australian IP and watch the Oscars 2018 live online free from anywhere. A free best VPN service will make it possible for you to watch the ceremony live online absolutely free.
Note: We do not encourage the use of Free VPN Services as they are not secure enough to keep your online footprints hidden from intruders. Always use Paid VPN in comparison to a Free VPN.
How To Unblock Channels For The Oscars 2018 Live Streaming With VPN
First, we have shortlisted top three VPN providers for you to watch the Oscars 2018 live online.
- Choose a VPN from the above list and purchase the subscription.
- Download the VPN app or manually install it on your respective device.
- Run VPN software and select a US, UK, Ireland, or Australian server (or anywhere that you decided to watch Oscars) for example if you want to stream.
- That all you need now you are ready to watch the Oscars 2018 live online from anywhere in the world.
How To Watch the Oscars 2018 On Kodi
If you want to watch Oscars 2018 on Kodi, you have to install USTV NOW addon on your Kodi box or software. Since Kodi is illegal in UK and in other different regions of the world, the best way to come around this restriction is a best Kodi VPN. Let's check out how to create a free USTV Now account.
- Go to USTV Now website. Click on Sign Up button.
- This will take you USTV Now registration page. Register your email address and click Sign Up. Do not use the Facebook or Gmail options.
- Now go to next page and click Continue.
- Now click the boxes next to ‘I am a U.S. citizen’ and ‘I agree with terms and conditions.
- Now Go to Gmail and confirm your STV Now account.
- So after following these simple step, you can watch live US channels from anywhere in the world.
How To Install USTV Now Addon On Kodi
- Launch Kodi, click on the gear icon and then click on File Manager.
- Click on add source, then select none and type this url http://fusion.tvaddons.co/ then choose ok, Enter a name for this media Source “fusion,” Click “ok”
- Now go back to home screen and go to addon section.
- Click on Box Icon that click install from zip file > Click fusion > Select kodi–repos > Select English > Click repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip > Wait for the notification.
- Now click Install from the repository that select TV ADDONS.CO Add-on Repository, open video addon section, Select USTVnow Plus and click Install button.
How to Install USTVNow On Kodi 16
If you are still using old Kodi version, then follow these steps to watch the Oscars live online.
- Launch Kodi.
- Click system and go to file manager.
- Now click add source
- Now click none and add this exact URL (http://fusion.tvaddons.co/) and select “done.”
- Now type a name for this media source that is ‘fusion’ & selects OK.
- Now go to home scream, the select system then selects addons.
- Click Install from zip file > Select fusion > Click kodi-repos > Select English > Click repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip > Wait for the notification.
- Click Install from repository > Select TVADDONS.ag Add-on Repository > Click Video add-ons.
- Click USTVnow Plus then click the install button and wait for the addon enabled notification.
So, do you have everything you need? Absolutely! Now, go get a carat of bear, make some popcorns and invite over your movie binge friends to enjoy the Sunday night with your favorite stars. And, don't forget to mention your predictions for all the nominees in the comments section below.