After a long time, a super-fight UFC pay-per-view (PPV) event is ready to hit T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, this Saturday, July 7, 2018, where Stipe Miocic is going to put his Heavyweight title against Light Heavyweight kingpin Daniel Cormier headlining the main event of UFC 226. If you’re in the US, watch UFC 226 Miocic vs. Cormier live online via UFC Fight Card or else tune into FOX and support your favorite head coach of the Ultimate Fighter Undefeated.
This is the third time in UFC history that different division champion will be fighting for the same title, following UFC 94 and UFC 205. Subscribe FOX, or UFC Fight Pass, as this PPV would go live from these platforms.
Where To Watch UFC 226 Miocic vs. Cormier Live Online?
PPV events can only be stream live via UFC Fight Pass and Sling TV, following the prelims on FS1. FOX Sports is both, a pay TV subscription and an online streaming channel; you can also use their sports-driven app FOX GO. Using Sling TV subscription, you can pay $20 to $40/month to access 30-50 channels including FS1, or if you’re not a cord-cutter, you have to pay $20/month for a cable subscription and for additional content the subscription reaches $50. Want more discount, pay $44.9/month and subscribe to FuboTV and stream 60+ channels including FOX Sports.
If you want to watch UFC 226 Miocic vs. Cormier live online and other UFC events only, then subscribe to UFC Fight Pass at a cost of $7.99-$9.99/month and stream all the UFC events across devices in Apple TV, Android, iPhone, Xbox, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, and Chromecast while in the U.S., Brazil, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and Italy.
No doubt, these deals sound amazing, but unfortunately, these are only for those who are in the US; physically or virtually. When you browse any of the streaming options like Sling TV, outside the US; get ready to watch this unwanted notice.
Same goes with other US-based streaming and watching options; don’t worry! Respecting you and your UFC craze, we have developed a guide to locate you somewhere in the US, at least virtually.
How To Watch UFC 226 Miocic vs. Cormier Live Online From Anywhere?
Since UFC broadcast is geographically restricted, but the craze has beyond the regional boundaries; thanks to the VPN technology, for letting us anywhere we want to, without any formal emigration. Yes, a VPN hides your IP address and route your web traffic to a region of your favorite content, keeping your identity and privacy secured from prying eyes; don’t worry! nobody can detect your actual location.
Now it’s decided that you need a VPN to change your virtual location, but do you know which VPN is too good for streaming UFC 226. Since the number of VPNs is enormous but only a few have successfully secured our list of best VPN; for your comfort, we have attached a list best yet reviewed VPN, have a look and find your match; don’t forget to thank us later.
Once you’re done with VPN selection, follow the given procedure;
- Subscribe to your preferred VPN.
- Download to install in your respective device.
- Launch the VPN app and connect to the US server
- Wait! Your virtual immigration is processing
- Yay! You’re an American citizen.
Hey, Kodi community! Don’t feel isolated; you can also watch UFC 226 Miocic vs. Cormier live online in your Kodi screen.
Watch UFC 226 Miocic vs. Cormier Live Online On Kodi?
We never forget our Kodi UFC fans especially when it comes to sports like UFC. Search your Supremacy repository and find Planet MMA addon to install with this procedure.
- Launch Kodi and click System
- Here, go to File Manager
- Double click Add Source on the left and tap None
- Enter this link in the field http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo/
- Give it a name PMMA and click OK
- Go back to the home screen and go to Add-ons
- Click ‘Unbox‘ icon in the top left and select ‘Install from zip file‘
- Now select “PMMA” folder
- Select the file ‘repository.supremacy-1.5‘
- Wait! Addon is downloading.
- Go back and select ‘Install from repository‘
- Select Supremacy, then Video add-ons to select Planet MMA
- Click ‘Install‘ button
- One moment, please! You’ll be soon notified.
- Now, finally go to Add-ons and click on Planet MMA to launch
Can’t access the addon, you must be geo-restricted, and we are sure you’re champ enough to bypass any geo-restrictions that the cyber world would throw at you. Get the suitable Kodi VPN and see the magic.
Scroll down to find who else is defeating their rivals in this UFC fight
UFC 226 Fight Card
- Stipe Miocic vs. Daniel Cormier
- Francis Ngannou vs. Derrick Lewis
- Paul Felder vs. Mike Perry
- Michael Chiesa vs. Anthony Pettis
- Gökhan Saki vs. Khalil Rountree Jr.
Preliminary Card (Fox Sports 1)
- Uriah Hall vs. Paulo Costa
- Raphael Assunção vs. Rob Font
- Lando Vannata vs. Drakkar Klose
- Curtis Millender vs. Max Griffin
Early Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)
- Dan Hooker vs. Gilbert Burns
- Jamie Moyle vs. Emily Whitmire
Would This Champ-to-Champ Match End Up With Title Transfer?
All fights start on the feet, and at a distance, Miocic and Cormier have the similar head jab statistics with average volume and above average accuracy. In power strikes, Miocic is more of ahead-hunter, tends to target the head with landing 46% of his head power shots, while Cormier mixes things up a bit more and he is on the absorbing end.
The power advantage is easily Miocic with a distance knockdown rate almost 8x that of Cormier and a knockdown percentage that’s 10.3x Cormier’s. But, when it comes to knocking down, both are pretty similar.