UFC started decades ago with a concept of an MMA-packed championship in mind; would anyone have ever thought of a championship turned into a dream, aspiration, and a sound profession?
If you’re one of those millions of viewers or UFC wannabes, grab a UFC Fight pass or PPV right (either is enough) and get ready to watch everything around UFC; even you can also watch the earlier fight cards too.
Table of Contents
- Upcoming Fight: UFC 242 – Khabib vs Poirier
- UFC 242 – Khabib vs Poirier Details
- Fighters Details
- What you think, who will win?
- Ways to Stream UFC Fights Live Online
- Watch UFC Fights with a VPN – Make UFC Streaming Possible, from Anywhere!
- Here’s an expert crafted list for best VPN services that provides complete accessibility to your favorite channels.
- How to Save PPV Subscription Cost
- Have I mentioned the channels that broadcast UFC Fights?
- Channels Airing UFC Fights
- Kodi-geeks, don’t get nervous, we have got (your UFC craze) covered!
- How to watch UFC on Kodi – Free & Paid Addons
- All Glitters are not Gold – Find the Best Addon for UFC Streaming
- Installation Guide for some of the Best Kodi UFC Addon
- BT Sport UK
- DAZN Germany
- Viaplay Sweden
- Match TV Russia
- Fox Sports Australia
- FightNetwork Canada
- Make UFC Streaming Online On Your Fingertips
Upcoming Fight: UFC 242 – Khabib vs Poirier
UFC 242 – Khabib vs Poirier Details
- Bout: Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Dustin Poirier
- Date: Sat, September 7, 2019
- Time: 12:00 PM MST
- Venue: The Arena, Yas Island in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
|Khabib Nurmagomedov||Dustin Poirier|
|Weight||155.00 lb||155.00 lb|
|Reach||70 in||72 in|
|Take Down Avg.||5.09||1.75|
|Leg Reach||40 in||40.5 in|
The most anticipated UFC lightweight title bout between Reigning UFC lightweight contender, Khabib Nurmagomedov, and interim titleholder, Dustin Poirier, in the UFC 242 (PPV) main event, scheduled for Sat., Sept. 7, in Abu Dhabi.
The Russian champion’s first title defense since last year’s showdown against Conor McGregor was already to be one of the year’s most-watched fights, but that potential audience has now expanded; thanks to Russia-wide channel Pervy Kanal (First Channel) for broadcasting the event free-to-air.
The channel managed to gain a total global audience of around 250 million and is expected to draw a massive viewing audience; all credit goes to Nurmagomedov’s huge popularity in his home country.
What you think, who will win?
This will mark Nurmagomedov’s first match since taking down Conor McGregor at UFC 229; there was speculation about a rematch, despite McGregor tweeting that he was retiring.
We see Khabib winning; Poirier’s got strong boxing and forward pressure, that Khabib is going to slip and throw, but Poirier can also fight-off the ropes. And unless he does that fast – though it’s a bad habit – pr get ready to punch drunk from Khabib and get dropped; he will then gets him on the ground, it’s game over baby!
Ways to Stream UFC Fights Live Online
Nowadays, watching online is becoming more relatable and convenient; thanks to a significant number of streaming services for delivering the content wherever (living room, friend’s place, the office, or the bus), whatever (Movies, sports, Fights, etc.) and whenever we want across a range of compatible devices.
UFC offers smooth streaming options, including; (for comparison, we’re sharing their relative prices)
- UFC Fight Pass: $9.99 to $7.99/month
- UFC Pay-Per-View: $34.99 to $61.96/month HD
- Sling TV: $25 to $40/month.
- Hulu: $44.99/month.
- YouTube TV: $40/month
- DirecTV Now: $35 to $70/month
- PlayStation Vue: $49.99 to $79.99/month
Subscribe to any of these services and give your MMA craze a turn.
Note: All the services have their perks and downies like UFC Fight Pass gives you a 7-day free trial, supporting all the mainstream devices and platforms.
Then, you start scouring local broadcasters of which offer UFC experience but to a lesser extent – poor user interface or worse quality. Have you ever heard Kombat (France) and Ranfighting (Germany)? Neither have we.
This is not enough! Third-party broadcasters rarely entertain replays; a fight in the US may not start until 5 a.m. in Europe, but UFC.tv is not like that, you can watch at your leisure, which local right holders don’t offer.
How about using a VPN to watch the UFC fight? Yes, keep reading!
Watch UFC Fights with a VPN – Make UFC Streaming Possible, from Anywhere!
UFC is a global sport but UFC streaming is not! Though the globalized world taught us that the world has no boundaries, actually it’s not the case in the virtual world – where we live more than the real world.
Either you are paying too much for your cable subscription, or living in a geo-blocked region; in both cases you’re unable to watch your favorite sports.
With a VPN, this war can be subsided. A Virtual Private Network hides your IP address and lets you travel the world anonymously. There are hundreds of VPN providers; it’s entirely up to you either you listen to an expert or spend hours searching the web – to find the best match.
Here’s an expert crafted list for best VPN services that provides complete accessibility to your favorite channels.
$2.99 per month
You Save 75%
$2.75 per month
Save 79% on 3 Years Plan
$6.67 per month
Exclusive 49% Discount
$6.49 per month
You Will Save 46% On Yearly Plan
$3.49 per month
Exclusive 65% Discount
Note: Keep one thing in mind that VPN bypass geo-restrictions only, you still be needing channel subscription to access them.
Let me share with you a hack!
If you’re a PPV netizen and looking for ways to save hefty subscription cost, here’s a way out.
How to Save PPV Subscription Cost
Since the prices of the Fight Pass and PPV differs regionally; avail lower prices in countries with lower PPV like Singapore, Philippines, and some others. Don’t worry! We are not asking you to travel to the Philippines. Just connect to a VPN and connect to the server in the Philippines and get the cheapest Fight Pass. Or, if you want to access via any channel, then click any of the suggested UFC-friendly VPNs from the table and access all the channels mentioned below.
Note: To compare packages, keep switching servers; choose the most-suited one to enjoy unrestricted streaming of UFC.
Have I mentioned the channels that broadcast UFC Fights?
Channels Airing UFC Fights
The UFC brings the world’s best mixed martial artists into a single octagon, but the broadcast is hardly global; the corporation has a handful of official broadcasters in most parts of the world, check out the official channels!
- Fox Sports 1 (USA)
- ESPN+ (USA)
- BT Sport (UK)
- Combate (Brazil)
- Sony Six (India)
- Fighting Sports Network (Latin America)
- Fox Sports 2 and Fox Premium (South America and Central America)
- Sports5 (Philippines)
- FOX Sports 2 (Australia)
- BesTV (China)
- NTV plus / Match TV (Russia)
- WOWOW (Japan)
The list is enormous, but are all of them offer the best of the best UFC fights?
No, not at all; only a handful of them offer the entire content including BTS, interviews of fighters, documentaries, official trailers, predictions, replays, and other relevant content.
In case the best channel is not in your region, use the same – VPN workaround.
- Download the best VPN from the above-mentioned list.
- Configure it on your device/s.
- Connect to the desired server – the US server.
- Go to Fox Sports and sign in/up
- Great! You’re good to go.
Isn’t simple as ABC..?
Kodi-geeks, don’t get nervous, we have got (your UFC craze) covered!
How to watch UFC on Kodi – Free & Paid Addons
Kodi users are in for a treat as we have mentioned some of the best addons for watching UFC fights online, that are mostly the perfect getaway from the usual trial and error that we face switching addons.
Search Kodi repo and find addons for MMA streaming; you will come across some real shady addons that are of bad quality and would contain broken streaming links.
Note: Keep a check of the date and timings of the events so that you can tune in to watch the fights at the right time because most of the live UFC events are being broadcasted on Made In Canada Kodi addon. Moreover, as its IPTV, you may need to have a VPN by your side if in case you will unable to load or access any streams because addons are also geo-restricted.
Let us teach you how to find the best addon to watch UFC live.
All Glitters are not Gold – Find the Best Addon for UFC Streaming
We’ve discussed it time and again that always check the reviews of any addon before installing them on Kodi because Kodi Repository is filled with creepy addons.
How do you differentiate between the good one and a bad one?
Well, here are some hints to detect low-quality addons:
- Wrong Spelling (the first sign that gives it away)
- Outdated content
- Difficult navigation (Menu are confusing)
- Theme looks like a game from Nintendo with a crappy monotone music running in the background
- Most of the streams are not working (I use the rule of 5, and that is if 5 links I open doesn’t work, I delete the addon right away)
Installation Guide for some of the Best Kodi UFC Addon
The addons mentioned below are not official broadcasters of each and every UFC fight, it may vary event-to-event. So, if you may watch one event on BT Sports, doesn’t mean the next fight will also be broadcast on the same channel.
All these channels required premium subscription.
BT Sport UK
Sports has never been more accessible through BT Sport; it is a group of sports television channels which has exclusive streaming rights for UK live TV to premiere UFC fights and UEFA Champions League. BT Sport is available on the infamous Kodi which can be download in simple steps.
Here is how you can download BT Sports to watch UFC on Kodi
- Open Kodi
- Click on System Settings and select Expert Mode
- Choose Addons and Turn on Unknown sources
- A warning message will appear, click Yes
- Now go back to the Kodi home screen, and select Settings
- Choose File Manager and select Add Source
- Select None and copy paste the URL – http://kodi.metalkettle.co/
- Name it MK Repo and hit OK
- From the Kodi home screen choose Addons.
- Click on the Package Installer Icon on top left
- Choose Install from Zip file
- Select MK Repo and choose repository.metalkettle-1.7.1.zip
- Now, select Install from repository and click on MetalKettles Addon Repository
- Choose Video Addons and click UK Turk Playlists, hit Install
- Go back to the home screen. Click Videos and choose Addons.
- Launch UK Turk
- Select Sports
- Look for BT Sport and enjoy UFC on Kodi.
- Now you know how to watch BT Sport on Kodi.
DAZN is a hit Kodi addon compulsory to watch UFC; thanks for being an affordable option DAZN and please, remain the best alternative to cable.
Predicting the country you are in, user signups vary in each region. DAZN is a known sports addon providing multiple sports streaming services including Major League Baseball, Premier League, UFC, NFL, NHL and much more.
Having DAZN addon is a plus in Germany and Japan with a few more countries.
Follow the step by step procedure to install DAZN on your Kodi device which is in the Nerds repository.
- Launch Kodi and Settings
- Click on System Settings and choose Expert Mode
- Select Addons and turn on ‘Unknown Sources’ to install third party addons
- A warning box will pops up, click ‘Yes’.
- Return back to main menu and select Addons
- Click on My Addons and select Videoplayer InputStream.
- Both InputStream Adaptive and RTMP Input should be enabled.
- Next from Kodi home screen click on ‘Addons’ and select Package Installer
- Choose ‘Install from Repository’ and hit Kodi Addon Repository.
- Select DAZN and HIT install
- From the Kodi main menu click on Videos and select Addons and choose DAZN.
Viaplay is a fantastic premium Scandinavian streamer which offers on-demand content and live streams – from movies to TV shows, documentaries, and sports events.
Viaplay is not your regular Kodi addon because its available in Nordic countries only that includes Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and Finland. For Swedish users, UFC can never be better with Viaplay addon.
Let’s install Viaplay on Kodi.
- Launch your Kodi and click on Addons
- Choose Package Installer Icon in the top left screen
- Select ‘Install from Repository’ and choose Kodi Addon Repository
- Choose Video Addons and click on Viaplay
- Hit Install and wait till you see the Viaplay Addon Enabled notification.
- From Kodi home screen select Addons
- Click on Video Addons.
- All the video addons you install, including Viaplay, will appear here.
- Click on Viaplay and BAM.
Further, if nothing works, you can always download the official Viaplay addon from here and click ‘Install from Zip File’ to continue.
Match TV Russia
Match TV is a prime time Russian Addon that offers you the best Football replays, highlights and insights on Kodi; connect to access your favorite teams and trending news.
Furthermore, UFC fights are a real blessing on Match TV as all the fight cards can be seen on it regardless of where you are, and the addon can easily be downloaded.
Before moving ahead, download Colossus repo from here.
- Open Kodi and click on Addons
- Select Settings
- Click on Addons option and turn on Unknown Sources
- A pop=-up window will arise, press Yes
- From Kodi main menu Kodi click on Addons
- Select Addon Browser Icon
- Select Install From Zip File
- Search Colossus Repo in your devices saved location
- Click on repository.colossus.999.999-x.zip and wait for enabling notification.
- Select Install from repository
- Click on Colossus Repository
- Choose Video Addons
- Choose Match TV
- Hit Install and then wait for Addon enabled notification
- Match TV is now installed. Go on Addons and video addons to access it
Fox Sports Australia
Fox Sports is not a new name in the market, it’s one of those addons which have created a name in the Kodi community with its aspiring and astonishing content; dealing with the demands of hundreds of Kodi geeks.
It is the most significant sports addon to stream NBC and ESPN. It also has streams of other sports events say Football, NHL, baseball, basketball, etc.
- Fox Sports is located in the official Kodi repository. All you need is to Open Kodi and click on Addons
- Select Package Installer Icon
- Choose Install from Repository and go to Kodi Addon Repository
- Select Video Addons and choose Fox Sports Go
- Hit Install and wait till you see the Fox Sports Go Addon Enabled notification.
- From Kodi home screen and choose Addons
- Click on Video Addons.
- Video addons you install will appear here, including Fox Sports Go
- After opening Fox Sports Go addon, you will be given an activation code that needs to be entered at Foxsportsgo.com/activate.
This is a Kodi addon majorly focused on Canadian IPTV channels. Why it’s best for UFC? Because it has live streams of all the sporting events from around the world, including UFC.
On the day of the event, access the addon and go to MIC Special Events to get to know all the available streams.
- Open Kodi and select Addons
- Click on Settings
- Turn on “Enable Unknown Sources“
- Return to Kodi main menu and select Settings button
- Select File Manager
- Click on Add Source
- Copy paste URL http://rockodi.com/ in the top box
- Name it RockCrusher and click OK
- Go to the Home Screen and select Addons
- Click on Addon Browser
- Select Install from zip file
- Choose RockCrusher
- Click on http://repository.Rockcrusher-1.9.zip
- Wait for Addon to be enabled
- Click on Install from repository
- Click on Rockcrusher Repo
- Click on Video addons
- Select Fight Network and HIT install
Make UFC Streaming Online On Your Fingertips
Fight Night 156 – Shevchenko vs Carmouche 2 is round the week; traveling to Montevideo would be a silly idea if you can watch right from your TV lounge.
It’s never too late, find the best streaming option, connect to a VPN, and start streaming all your favorite past and future UFC fight cards.
Our job is to guide you the right yet convenient virtual traveling route and the feasible medium, whether to travel or not, is entirely up to you!
If there’s any other streaming option you’re aware of, feel free to share with us in the comment section below.