With the recent changes in the World of Kodi, users are confused which add-ons are working and which aren’t. Are you one of them? Let’s check out one of the best Kodi add-on for movies and TV content online. Say hello to Neptune Rising.
Neptune Rising is an unofficial and multi-source Kodi addon that allows users to watch numerous movies and TV content online. Neptune Rising has been recently updated to v1.3.2. As per many users, there were issues with the TV section of the said add-on. With the recent updates the issues have been resolved and all the features are back again.
There are very few add-ons that are still working and not have been deleted from the repositories; Neptune rising is one of them. It’s not only working but with constant updates getting stronger day-by-day. The add-on is considered as the Fork of now-dysfunctional Covenant Kodi add-on, as it provides same opportunities to stream movies and watch your favorite TV shows and channels online.
We know that Neptune rising is a must-try add-on, but do you know how to install it on your Kodi device? Well, what are we here for – Learn how to install Neptune Rising add-on on your Kodi device. To install the Neptune Rising Kodi addon on PC Android TV, Raspberry Pi, or, FireStick, follow the instructions below.
Wait! Is Neptune Rising Safe Without A VPN?
Definitely, you are thinking, VPN! Why VPN? Why I need online protection? What am I doing wrong? Well just ask this question to yourself.
Will you pay to watch movies or videos on Neptune rising?
First, of all, we want to make clear that below guide is dedicated for educational purposes only. Your actions are your responsibility. If you get a DMCA or copyright violation notice, you’re on your own. It is always recommended to connect to a VPN server whenever you go online. By using Kodi VPN, you can watch movies and TV channels on Kodi anonymously.
There are hundreds and thousands, if i must say, VPN providers available in the market, but does all the VPN providers work with Kodi? The answer is NO. Only a few VPN providers works well on Kodi. Based on service and features analysis, IPvanish is one of the most appropriate VPN for Kodi.
IPVanish offers a dedicated Kodi VPN app that is why it works better than any other VPN provider. IPVanish is a no-log VPN with a 7-day money back guarantee.
How to Install Neptune Rising on Kodi
Follow this step by step setup guide to install Neptune Rising addon on Kodi 17 Krypton or Kodi 18 Leia.
- Open Kodi 17.6/Kodi Krypton or Kodi 18 Leia.
- Select Add-ons option that is available on the Left side of the Kodi Player.
- Select ‘Open Box’ look-like icon on the top-left side of the screen
- Click on ‘Install from Zip File’ from the given menu
- Go to the Blamo Repo that we have downloaded(Blamo repo is available in “http://blamo.teverz.com/“) in the first step and Click OK.
- Please, wait for Addon Enabled Notification of Blamo Repo.
- Choose ‘Blamo’ -> Repository.
- Then install following file: repository.blamo.zip
- Now, select Install from repository.
- Choose the Blamo Repo to open it.
- Go to Video Add-ons.
- Search Neptune Rising Kodi Addon from the List.
- Click on ‘Install’
- Wait until you see the Neptune Rising Addon Enabled notification
- Now go to the Kodi main screen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left-hand side.
- All the video add-ons you install, including Neptune Rising, will appear here.
After installing Neptune Rising Kodi addon, you’ll see the following options to select from the main menu:
- TV Shows
- Top Movies
- IMDB User Lists
- Critters Corner
- What the Fork?
- My Movies
- My TV Shows
If you are looking for an alternate of Covenant or Exodus, Neptune Rising is the perfect choice. The Addon may be a pretty slow because of the higher traffic yet doing more better than Covenant or Exodus Kodi Addon. Stay safe and secure by using best VPNs while watching your favorite movies or tv shows on Kodi.