Are you a fan of hard-hitting punches and the torture in the octagon cage with no help apart from surviving the beating? Well, you are in luck. UFC 223 will showcase two of the most daredevil champions of all time. The interim Lightweight UFC champion Tony Ferguson will be taking on undefeated Russian born and bred sensation Khabib Nurmagomedov on April 7, 2018, at the T Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. If you cannot make it to the arena physically, we have set a virtual arena for you, let’s join us and watch UFC 223: Ferguson vs. Nurmagomedov live online.
Where to Watch UFC Ferguson vs. Nurmagomedov Live Online
UFC being a big fight isn’t available on every channel on your TV screen. Fox Sports and UFC Fight Pass are the official broadcasters of this thrilling event, and you can watch them on your cable TV if you have the subscription to it. Other you can always refer to Pay-per-view PPV to watch the match with ease. But there’s a glitch! These PPV charges cost more than what the worth of the match, ridiculously costly. In the US the PPV rate is $29.99.
Moreover, people now enjoy UFC big fights on the go; they prefer to be mobile while watching the match. For that, you can download the mobile app of:
- UFC Fight Pass
- Fox Sports Mobile
Fox Sports Go is available on the following devices
- Google Play
- Kindle fire
- Windows Store
While the website is connected to the mentioned devices;
- Apple TV
- Google Chromecast
How to Watch UFC Ferguson vs. Nurmagomedov Live Online With VPN
Due to the fact it’s a licensed event, geo-restrictions will be a significant issue for those living outside the US. UFC Fight Pass and Fox Sports are only available to people living in the US.
You need a digital rescuer; VPN. Virtual Private Network can grant you access to those restricted, banned websites that you cant access due to location barriers. Is that magic? Yes, it is similar to magic.
A VPN will let you chose an IP address that is based hypothetically in the US as Fox Sports, and UFC Fight Pass is a US network. Your IP address will change from your home country to that of the US, and without any ticket cost, you’ll be surfing the web with ease.
Thinking that such a VPN will require major configurations to access it? You’re wrong!
Here’s how you can download it in simple steps.
- Sign up to a VPN of your choice
- Download that VPN app on your device or manually configure
- Launch the VPN and configure it on your device and select the US server as your region.
- Now go the website of Fox Sports and UFC Fight Pass
Scroll down we have provided a list of best VPNs you can opt for so you don’t lose much time on searching for best VPN for sports streaming.
How to Watch UFC Ferguson vs. Nurmagomedov on Kodi
Before we started giving you the guide on how to watch the UFC 223 Ferguson vs. Nurmagomedov on Kodi, note that you will be relying on UFC.tv to sign up. Some PPV tips and tricks might be blacked out. Otherwise, the UFC add-on can be located in the Portes repository.
- Install the Portse repo
- Double click on Kodi and select ‘Settings Icon’ in the top left corner.
- Then, choose ‘System Settings’, ‘Expert Mode’ and after that ‘Addons’.
- Remember to turn on ‘Unknown Sources’. Otherwise, you won’t be granted access to install third-party addons
- Pop-up will emerge. Click ‘Yes’
- Return to Kodi home screen, and select ‘Addons’
- Chose Package Installer Icon at the top left corner
- Click on ‘Install from Zip File’
- Locate the repository file
- Double click to install
- Portse repo enabled notification will appear
- Then chose ‘Install from Repo’ then Portse repo and Video ‘Addons’.
- Select UFC Fight Pass and click to install it.
- In a moment the video addon notification will appear and there you go. Access granted.
- UFC 223: Ferguson vs. Khabib
- PPV day: Apr 7
- Venue: Barclays Center Brooklyn Newyork
- Broadcasters: FOX Sports, UFC Fight Pass
Main Card Details
- Tony Ferguson vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov
- Rose Namajunas vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk
- Calvin Kattar vs. Renato Moicano
- Michael Chiesa vs. Anthony Pettis
- Paul Felder vs. Al Iaquinta
Preliminary Card of UFC Fight Pass
- Chris Gruetzemacher vs. Joe Lauzon
- Ashlee Evans-Smith vs. Bec Rawlings
- Alex Caceres vs. Artem Lobov
- Kyle Bochniak vs. Zabit Magomedsharipov
Ferguson just called Khabib a “flat-footed duck-billed platypus.” #UFC223
— Marc Raimondi (@marc_raimondi) March 28, 2018
Tony Ferguson seems like the kind of guy to tout that he’s been using the power of stevia for the last decade because he watched Dan Quinn videos. That’s a compliment
— Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful.com (@SeanRossSapp) March 28, 2018
I love how Tony Ferguson has become the king of unnecessary/borderline dangerous workout routines. Also, tiramisu gonna follow Khabib to his grave. https://t.co/OvZW9CvXVg
— Ben Fowlkes (@benfowlkesMMA) March 28, 2018
Who will stand tall in the octagon on April 7? UFC 223 will be lit, and if you skip it, then you won’t be there when history is made with the two champions contending and fighting until one of them hears those three taps. However, you should realize it’s a complete blackout as it’s a licensed event. Its either you empty your pockets for PPV or go to our blog to access the entire event with ease.