The 2018 Formula 1 will be opened with the first race of the year – Australian Grand Prix on March 25th at Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit, Albert Park. The 2018 season is going to be one of the best formula 1 season as more viewing options have been added to the broadcaster list. With more TV channels, additional online streaming channels have also been added to the list. So, do you have any more excuse to miss out the opportunity to watch 2018 Australian Grand Prix live online?
Top names of the F1 championship including Sebastian Vettel, Lewis Hamilton and Fernando Alonso in the most exciting races of all time including concerts, fan zones, car displays and interacting with the drivers face to face.
Table of Contents
Where to Watch The 2018 Australian Grand Prix
Since it’s a licensed race event, only Sky Sports in the broad spectrum will broadcast the event live as it happens, while people not having the subscription of these channels will opt for Pay-Per-View PPV which is an additional charge to watch the event.
Channels broadcasting The 2018 F1 Australian Grand Prix live online:
- BBC Sport (UK)
- Sky Sports F1 (UK)
- NBC Sports (USA)
- TSN 3 / RDS 2 (Canada)
- TenPlay (Australia)
- beIN Sports (Middle East)
- Sport1 (Netherlands)
- Antena 3 (Spain)
- Canal+ Sport (France)
- Sky Sports F1 (Italy
How to Watch the 2018 Australian Grand Prix Live Online
Now, this all seems fancy getting to know where you can watch the event live, but as soon as you try to access these channels online, you’ll face pop-up saying ‘this content is not available in your area.’ Why? That’s where geo restrictions take charge and ruin all your dreams.
Since the 2018 Australian Grand Prix is a licensed event, people living outside the US, will not be able to see the Fox Sports channel as it’s for those living in the US only. You’ll need to have a subscription to watch the race live online.
Does that mean you won’t be able to enjoy Lewis Hamilton beat his track record? Not really. This is where you need a VPN. Here’s how you can get a VPN
Subscribe to a VPN of your choice
- Download and configure the app on your device
- Subscribe to the streaming channel Fox Sports in the US
- Launch the app and chose the area (US)
- Go to the channel’s website fox sports and enjoy 2018 Australian Grand Prix Live Online
It's that easy! To shorten your search we have provided a list of VPNs for you to choose from a list of top 3 sports streaming VPN.
How to watch the 2018 Australian Grand Prix Live on Kodi
For Kodi users here’s how you can watch 2018 Australian Grand Prix on Kodi to watch the race as it happens with a slight adjustment to the add-ons.
Let’s see how.
- Launch Kodi and go to Settings, File Manager and click on Add source
- Click on “Add file source” and then select <None>
- Enter URL “http://archive.org/download/judgezips” and press OK.
- Type (i.e., judgezips) and then hit OK.
- Return to your Kodi home screen and go to Add-ons.
- Chose the Package installer icon from the top left corner of your screen
- Navigate to Install from zip file > judgezips > and then chose JudgementRepo(1.9).zip.
- “Judgement Repo installed” notification will appear, then go back
- Chose “install from Repository” and then click “Judgement Repo”
- Go to Video add-ons and Select NetStreams AIO
- Hit Install and wait for “Add-on enabled”
- To access NetStream AIO add-on go to Home screen > Add-ons > and select NetStreams AIO
- Go to Live IPTV >Sports > Look for Sky Sports F1 and select it
- Enjoy Australian Grand Prix 2018 live streaming on Kodi for Free.
Australian Grand Prix Race Details
- Date: 22nd – 25th March
- Location: Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit, Albert Road, Albert Park
Australian Grand Prix 2018 Schedule
Friday, 23 March 2018
- First Practice Session – 12:30 – 14:00
- Second Practice Session – 16:30 – 18:00
Saturday, 24 March 2018
- Third Practice Session – 14:00 – 15:00
- Qualifying Session – 17:00 – 18:00
Sunday, 25 March 2018
- Grand Prix (58 Laps or 120 Mins) – 16:00 – 18:00
Lewis Hamilton is a star of the event, making other drivers sponsors a sun for their money in the 2018 Grand Prix. The season will kick off in a few days making fans roar with excitement.
This season will be something to root for having all eyes on the all-star favorite Lewis Hamilton. So, follow this guide and prepare yourself to watch the 2018 Australian Grand Prix live online from anywhere you want.