Get ready for the thrilling fun of the first Grand Slam of the year! Australian Open Tennis is commencing from 15th January till 28th January 2018. The tournament will be the 106th edition of the Australian Open and will be held in Melbourne Park, Australia. The tournament consists of singles and doubles, along with mixed double plays. This year, you can also watch junior and wheelchair players competing in singles and doubles tournament. So, do you want to miss your favorite sports? If not, then learn how to watch Australian Open Tennis live streaming online in three easy steps.
Don’t Rush – Take One Step At A Time!
Australian Open Tennis Championship 2018 will be watched by millions of viewers all over the world, but the sad part is that the channels broadcasting the event are not available in every region. So, there are steps we've mentioned below that'll guide you on how you can watch the Tennis Championship matches from anywhere online:
- A valid subscription to the broadcasting channel. [We will provide you a list of all official broadcasting channels later in this article]
- A VPN Subscription [We will provide you the list of 5 best VPN services for streaming]
- A super fast internet that offers buffer-free streaming
So, let’s start the streaming process:
Take A Pick – List Of Official Channels For Australian Open Tennis Live Streaming 2018
Well, if you reside in the country where the broadcasting channel coverage is available then there’s no way anyone can stop you from watching your favorite players in action like Serena Williams and Rafael Nadal. But if you live in a country where no channel is offering the live coverage then you will be left out from experiencing the best moments from the tennis court live.
Let’s first look at the official broadcasting channel list which will be offering the live coverage of the event.
|United Kingdom||Euro Sports|
Now, since you have the first ingredient of the step-guide, we should move on to the next one. What if the channel listed above is not available in your country?
Watch Australian Open Tennis Live Streaming From Restricted Regions With VPN
To access these channels, you need to subscribe to a VPN that offers you IPs from regions where the broadcasting channels coverage is available.
Not every VPN offers you all the countries IPs, so you better choose the best VPN service. To make the decision easier for you, we have handpicked three best VPN for sports streaming. Check the list below:
Now, let’s quickly go through the steps to access official channels listed above and see how you can access these channels from restricted regions with VPN.
Watch Australian Open Tennis On ESPN2 From Anywhere
Follow these simple steps to watch Australian Open Tennis live streaming on ESPN2 from anywhere in the world.
- Step # 1: First you need to get ESPN2 subscription
- Step # 2: To subscribe to ESPN you need to connect to USA server and go to http://www.espn.com/watchespn/about and choose your desired device.
- Step # 3: Once you have subscribed to the ESPN, go to espn.go.com/watchespn/player.
- Step # 4: Search for Tennis, and start watching the live action from Australian Open Tennis Championship 2018.
Want To Watch Australian Open Tennis Live Online On Kodi – Here’s How?
Are you a proud Kodi user and want to watch your favorite sports on Kodi? Well, you can by simply installing the ‘SuperTennis’ add-on on your Kodi device. Here’s how you can do it.
- Step # 1: Open your Kodi device and go to ‘Home Screen’
- Step # 2: Click on ‘System’ tab
- Step # 3: Now, select ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Add-ons’
- Step # 4: Next, click on ‘Install from repository’ option
- Step # 5: Select ‘Kodi Add-on’ repository option
- Step # 6: Opt for ‘Videos’ add-ons option
- Step # 7: Next click on ‘Super-Tennis’ add-on
- Step # 8: Select install
Hurray! You are done with the setup with the setup successfully, now wait for January 15, and enjoy live streaming of Australian Open Tennis online.
Note: Kodi VPN is a must if you want to browse your favorite movies, TV shows, and music safely on Kodi. So, never forget to connect to the best Kodi VPN whenever you are online.
Want To Jog Your Memory From Australian Open 2016-2017?
How about watching some great moments of Australian Open Tennis 2017 before start watching the new tournament? Here’re some highlights:
Interesting Facts About Australian Open Tennis 2018
- The prize money of the Australian Open Tennis 2018 has been increased by 10% and reached a record-breaking amount of AUD 55,000,000.
- Winner of Singles will receive AUD 4,000,000
- Winner of Doubles will receive AUD 700,000
- Winner of Mixed Doubles AUD 150,500
Predictions Please! Who Will Be The Australian Tennis Champion This Year?
Do you think that Roger Federer and Rafael would start the year 2018 with winning this title? How about Serena Williams, will she become the G.O.A.T of grand slams?
The most prominent attraction of this year’s tournament is Serena. She just gave birth to a child, and no one, not even Serena herself knows how her body would endure the stress and athleticism of the game after being gone through such a crucial period in her life.
Due to the open nature of Women’s tournament, Serena Williams is the bookmaker's favorite to successfully win her title in Melbourne.
So, stay tuned and don’t forget to watch Australian Open Tennis live online with these simple steps.