Michael Chandler is supposed to wait a little longer for a second crack at an undefeated MMA lightweight champion, Bent Primus, as he was injured and forced to withdraw from the most anticipated title defense against Chandler in the Bellator 197 headlining event. An American MMA has now replaced with yet another heavy hitter of Bellator cage, Brandon Girtz, who is going to square-off with Chandler on April 13 at Family Arena in St. Charles, Missouri. If you’re fortunate enough and residing in the US, then you can watch the event on TV and in the arena physically, but if you reside elsewhere, you can catch the main event of the Bellator 197: Chandler vs. Girtz live online only at Paramount Network and preliminary card on MMAJunkie with a VPN.
Now the question is:
How can I watch Bellator 197: Chandler vs. Girtz Live Online?
If you can’t make it to Missouri, then stream in your favorite screen without losing your comfortable couch. But, wait! Is your cable provider has an official license of Paramount Network, or your region has blacked out. We all know that Paramount is only accessible to the US, while geoblocked in the UK, Canada, Australia and elsewhere abroad. As mentioned, a VPN can be used to catch all the live streaming of Bellator and all the other region-based content from anywhere in the world. This guide is all about VPN and its authentic yet reliable relationship with MMA events.
Watch Bellator 197 Live on Paramount Network
Paramount Network has limited existence in the UK and Canada; you never know the broadcasting authorities in these regions suspend the broadcasting rights; leaving your MMA craze unattended. We can’t guarantee that the available versions of Paramount network in your region have the right to broadcast every punching performance Bellator 197, we highly recommend you to go with a VPN to avoid any last-moment hassle.
For your comfort, we have developed a list of some fast and absolute anonymous VPN providers with the broadest range of serves locating globally, have a look.
Watch Bellator 197: Chandler vs. Girtz with a most-suited VPN with the following steps;
- Select the preferred VPN from the given list of top 3 VPNs.
- Subscribe and download the VPN in your favorite screens.
- Connect to the US server, or any other based on the content to stream.
- Now, connect to the Paramount network, now you won’t’ be redirected to the page, restricting you to go further.
How to Watch Bellator 197: Chandler vs. Girtz on Kodi
The best way to install the Paramount Network addon is by adding ‘Supremacy’ media source and extract its repository by the ‘Install from Zip File’ option. And then add the MMA addon next.
- Open Kodi on your device and select the gear icon at the top left corner of the screen
- Click on File Manager
- Chose Add Source
- Click NONE on the pop-up box
- Copy paste the URL into the field http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo/ and click Done
- On the next field Name Media Source ‘Supremacy’ and click OK
- Return to home page and select Addons
- Look for the open box icon and select it
- Chose install from zip file
- Go to the added media source and click on Supremacy
- Select repository.supremacy-x.x
- After which chose repository.supremacy-x.x.zip
- From the same page chose to click on install from repository
- Chose Supremacy
- Click on video addons
- Chose Planet MMA
- Look for the install button and click on it
- Notification will appear and the Planet MMA Kodi addon
And you’ll be able to watch the Bellator 196: Gallagher vs. Borics Live Online. You can further check our guide of how to watch UFC on Kodi and unlock more benefits.
Bellator 197: Chandler vs. Girtz Fight Card
Bellator 197 card includes:
- Michael Chandler vs. Brandon Girtz
- Devon Brock vs. Kevin Ferguson Jr.
- A.J. McKee vs. Justin Lawrence
- Joaquin Buckley vs. Logan Storley
PRELIMINARY CARD – MMAjunkie
- Rebecca Ruth vs. Juliana Velasquez
- Dominic Mazzotta vs. Josh Sampo
- Adam Cella vs. Dewayne Diggs
- Jordan Downy vs. Jeff Crotty
- Derek Anderson vs. Zak Bucia
- Justin Robbins vs. A.J. Siscoe
- Jordan Howard vs. Eric Ellington
- Joe Roye vs. Cort Wahle
Have sneak peek of some crazy moves of both champion before witnessing them together in the ring.
Now, let’s heat the insight
Primus’ unanticipated injury failed the rematch with Chandler. The pair’s first met at Bellator NYC with a bizarre ending when Chandler injured his ankle and ruled out of the fight from cageside doctors; Primus received the title. Chandler has been chomping the bit, since that June meeting with an aim to prove Primus, a fluke champ.
Girtz (7-5 BMMA,15-7 MMA) has selected on short notice to take on Michael Chandler, keeping Chandler run after the title he held before.
- Michael Chandler vs. Brandon Girtz
Michael Chandler, an American MMA lightweight division fighter, a former two-time Bellator Lightweight Champion and a winner of the Bellator Season Four: A Lightweight Tournament. Bellator is currently ranked #15 in the world and known to be the 2011 Breakthrough Fighter of the Year. His notable victories include UFC Champions Eddie Alvarez and Benson Henderson.
Brandon Girtz is also an American MMA champion, and currently a Lightweight fighter of Bellator MMA. He is a professional competitor from a decade and even formerly competed for the ‘King of the Cage.’ His Bellator carer has had some big moments; just ten days and he could have the biggest moment back.
What You Say? Who will Win?
It’s a criticism in Girtz Bellator career that he comes up short against the most prominent names. His impressive wins reflect his highlight reel, while his losses against the best names, is also evident to prove his lack of ability. He can change all that to knockdown Chandler; that would be a signature win on his Bellator MMA resume.
Bellator 197 is just around the corner, don’t waste our time and get yourself prepared to enjoy smooth streaming of all the power-packed performances, and yes, don’t forget to use a VPN in case you’re not in the US during the main card.
Feel free to share your predictions with us.