The 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series is coming live from Daytona International Speedway on the 11th Feb 2018 in the United States. It’ll be the 70th season of stock car racing in the U.S and the 47th Modern Cup series season, making it a must watch series of all time. The regular season will cease with the Brickyard 400 race on 9th September 2018, while the Ford Eco Boost 400 at the Homestead Miami Speedway on 18th November 2018.
Now its anticipated that the defending champion Martin Truex Jr will snatch the title in this season, having won his first in the series. The stage lengths and race for Charlotte road course race will be announced at a later date for NASCAR Playoffs, but all stage lengths will be exactly as it was in the 2017 season.
Feedback is constantly being given by the NASCAR Xfinity Series race teams that there will be slight updates to the stage lengths of Dover International Speedway and ISM Raceway in Phoenix.
On both the Phoenix races, the stage will end at Lap 45-90-200, while Lap 45-90-200 for the Dover event.
Where To Watch 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series
Since the championship will be based in the US, people living outside of the US will face issues live streaming 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Live. The network coverage is being done by two main broadcasters:
Now, these two broadcasters have distributed the live transmission of the races, as Fox will be telecasting DAYTONA 500 and the Monster Energy NASCAR will be on NBC Sports.
People living in the US can easily watch the Live 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series sitting at their home and online since they have opted for a cable subscription to watch shows coming through FOX Sports and NBC Sports in the US. Moreover, if you want to watch Nascar races on your portable devices, you can watch it on mobile apps of the same channel:
How To Watch 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Live Online Outside Of US?
Its self-explanatory as the official broadcasters are telecasting 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series and people outside the US won’t have the luxury to watch it as the majority of the paid networks aren’t available due to geo-restrictions. With a VPN you can virtually be available in the US by switching over to your IP address.
By that, you will be able to view all Fox Sports and NBC Sports channels easily.
Let’s see how you can get through geo-restriction with a VPN
- With a VPN you will be able to switch to a US server bypassing NBC Sports Extra Live and Fox Sports Go, with all other major U.S channels including Hulu, CBS All Access, FXNow, Amazon Instant Video, Netflix, Crackle.
- Set is quite simple, Just download the VPN app on your device and create an account and chose US server
- Tadaa! Now, you have the virtual pass of US and you can access any US sports channel to watch Nascar 2018 Online
We have analyzed some of the best VPN services for you to choose from so you don’t waste time and get on watching the 2018 NASCAR Cup Series. Mentioned below are some of the fastest streaming VPN services which would allow you to watch all your Nascar 2018 series buffer-free:
2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Schedule
Image Courtesy: ESPN
How To Watch The 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Live On Kodi
In order for you to enjoy the 2018 Monster NASCAR Cup Series on Kodi, you will require Kodi add-on for the media player to work. For NASCAR races, NASCAR Revved Up Kodi addon is available.
Question is how to access it now? Follow the guideline we have created for your comfort and you’ll be thrilled to
- Launch the Kodi App
- Click on the gear symbol on the top left of the page
- Chose File Manager from system
- Double right click on Add Source
- Then Chose NONE and copy paste this link http://nan.aftermathwizard.net and click OK
- Type the name NASCAR in the given box
- Click on the Escape button and go to Add-ons from Homepage
- Look on the top left corner for Package Installer Icon
- And chose Install from Zip File
- Scroll down and chose the name you typed before
- IN the file noobsandnerds Repo(x.x).zip for updating.
- You’ll see the add-on notification for update.
- Select the Install from Repository
- Look for Noobsandnerds Repository
- Then select the Video Add-ons from inside the repository
- Go down and select the add-on Revved up
- And Install it
You’ll see the add-on on your categories.
Open it and Enjoy NASCAR Cup Series.
What Are Your Expectations & Predictions For This Year’s 2018 Nascar Races?
Chevrolet later introduced their beast Camaro ZL1 since the Chevrolet SS has been discontinued. Now Imagine the new beast revving up on the tracks. I’m sure you all don’t want to skip any adrenaline-filled races of the NASCAR Cup Series Live Online. So, follow through the guide, watch the races and do let us know your predictions and thoughts about this year’s Nascar races in the comments section below: