The 2018 NFL Draft is around the corner; it’s the high time to predict and plan for the 83rd annual meeting of NFL, in which the franchises finalize the newly yet eligible players. AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas won the hosting bid among fourteen cities, to hold the draft between April 26th to 28th. Texas is the first place to give an exciting opportunity to host the first-ever NFL draft that is going to be a global and open-to-public event in an NFL stadium. The selection comprises of 7 rounds to select 256 from 32 teams, so don’t forget to watch the 2018 NFL draft live online on ESPN or directly from NFL Network.
Where To Watch NFL Draft Live Online
Find the live coverage of the NFL draft t among the NFL media's partners, including ESPN and NFL Network. Other than these, you can also watch The 2018 draft on broadcast television; Fox will simulcast the first two evenings, with the appearances of Fox analysts and other personalities. ESPN has also planned to simulcast the last four rounds on ABC, and secondary broadcasts of the evening on ESPN2 and on ESPN Deportes in Spanish. Other than these, you can also stream 2018 NFL draft live on Sling TV, Direct TV, PS Vue and on some other channels.
Americans are no short of streaming channels to catch NFL draft rounds live online, but for NFL fans thriving overseas, it’s troublesome. Be it NFL Game Pass, ESPN, FOX and ABC, all the NFL broadcasting channels are limited to the US and are suitable only for the football fans living in the US territory, the cord-cutters in the US might find difficult to access these channels even after paying for the subscription. In this lead, we highly recommend you to use a VPN to unblock American chains in Australia, Canada, UK and elsewhere outside the USA.
Don’t worry! A good VPN never reveal your real identity and encourages you to stream regional-restricted content from anywhere.
Watch 2018 NFL Live Online With a VPN
A VPN is a service that turns you invisible in the cyber world; your actual location masked with an IP of any other region like you’re sitting in Australia, but with a VPN, you’re an American or any other in the virtual world. A VPN also protects your fake existence and also keep your real presence anonymous from the prying eyes.
Finding the best VPN with the broader spread of servers is another quest to solve as there are so many VPNs which offers excellent service but at the same time share your anonymity with regulating authorities. To ease your decision, we have compiled a list of some fast yet highly anonymous VPNs, have a look.
Want to download the desired with few clicks, here’s the way out.
- Select and hit download
- Just wait a while , your well-suited VPN is downloading
- Now sign-up and wait to get the email notification
- Launch a VPN and select a US server and be a part US citizen
- Now stream US-only content live from anywhere in the world.
Watch 2018 NFL Live Online On Kodi
Be it college ball or NFL pros, catch every sporting event live without a cable subscription on your free and open source home theatre software program, Kodi box.
Kodi got its popularity with their add-ons, many of the official Kodi addons is used to access high NFL content, keep in mind that there are a large number of unofficial third-party addons. You must be thinking to google the official addons for NFL streaming, don’t get rush, this guide is a walk through of the best Kodi NFL addon along with the related process. Let’s begin.
Watch NFL Game Pass on Kodi
NFL Game Pass; the most demanded addon that offers almost every game, including replays, Redzone, and many more throughout the entire NFL season.
You can find NFL Game Pass in an official Kodi repository, that vouches for quality. However, the addon has a different price for different regions like;
- USA: (no live games) – $99
- Australia: & UK: $202USD
- Canada: $329CAD ($260 USD)
- Sweden: $220USD
Get the cheapest rates being virtually locating in respective region with a VPN.
Now sign up for NFL Game Pass and get ready to download the NFL Game pass Kodi addon with the given process.
- In the Kodi main menu, go to Settings → Add-ons → Install From Repository
- Now navigate to Add-on Repository → Video Add-ons → NFL Game Pass → and Install
- Wait! Addon is installing. Now find NFL Game Pass in video add-ons.
Weather the addon is official or unofficial, pose some risks. Kodi community uses a Kodi VPN to hide their online presence from their ISP, especially those using unofficial Kodi addons. It’s useful for all the Kodi users to get protected with a Kodi VPN due to addon hijacking; addon housed in repositories, lacking security protocols and you never an addon hijacked and let hackers spy collect your personal information.
We highly recommend you to get VPN protection prior streaming content on your Kodi screen.
*Caveat: Kodi is supposed to use only for the legal access content. Neither the Kodi nor ReviewsDir advocates you to use Kodi for piracy.
Now something about NFL Draft
2018 NFL DRAFT SCHEDULE
- Round 1: Thursday, April 26, 8 p.m. ET
- Rounds 2-3: Friday, April 27, 7 p.m. ET
- Rounds 4-7: Saturday, April 28, 2018.
2018 NFL Draft – FIRST ROUND ORDER
- Cleveland Browns
- New York Giants
- New York Jets (from Indianapolis)
- Cleveland Browns (from Houston)
- Denver Broncos
- Indianapolis Colts (from New York Jets)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Chicago Bears
- San Francisco 49ers
- Oakland Raiders
- Miami Dolphins
- Buffalo Bills (from Cincinnati)
- Washington Redskins
- Green Bay Packers
- Arizona Cardinals
- Baltimore Ravens
- Los Angeles Chargers
- Seattle Seahawks
- Dallas Cowboys
- Detroit Lions
- Cincinnati Bengals (from Buffalo)
- Buffalo Bills (from Kansas City)
- Los Angeles Rams
- Carolina Panthers
- Tennessee Titans
- Atlanta Falcons
- New Orleans Saints
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- Jacksonville Jaguars
- Minnesota Vikings
- New England Patriots
- Philadelphia Eagles
As per the CBS Sports Mock draft;
- Cleveland Browns; Sam Darnold, QB, USC. As per the recent NFL Network poll, 17 of 24 GMs considered Darnold, the top quarterback in this class..
- Denver Broncos; Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA. After Darnold, the Giants trade down. It's not the Bills considering for No. 2; but it’s the Broncos.
- New York Jets; Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma. Being stick at No. 3 Jets replaced Mayfield, the best in the class but lost the chance due to being short and having a personality that doesn’t seems incredibly boring.
- Cleveland Browns; Bradley Chubb, DE, NC State. Cleveland managed to get its future QB, pairs the top defender in class holding last year's No. 1 pick.
- New York Giants; Quenton Nelson, G, Notre Dame. The Giants slided down to three spots, picking No. 40 and 106 picks in the process. They have a player that would have taken at No. 2, good for solidifying the weakest part of their team.
We think Baker Mayfield is going to be NFL Drafts first pick. Then USC’s Sam Darnold, Bradley Chubb of N.C, UCLA’s Josh Rosen and then Saquon Barkley of Penn State.
What made you think the Cleveland Browns will be the first pick in 2018 NFL’s draft? Share your predictions out loud. To enjoy live streaming from anywhere, don’t forget to use a best VPN service.