FIFA round of 16 is in the books with surprises and expectations that yet to reveal to the fans around the world. A day before yesterday, Ivan Rakitic scored the winner as Croatia beat Denmark with 3-2 on penalties and progressed to quarter-finals with the host team -Russia. The way Spain tried to defeat Russia, is another tale to tell; Spain’s performance was as usual over the top, but Igor Akinfeev didn’t let one of top three goalkeepers -David De Gea, to dominate a ball make a run to the final. The duo finalists will be toe-to-toe on Saturday, July 7th at Fisht Olympic Stadium in Sochi. Adjust your weekend plans, as the continued struggle of Russia, would be exciting if you can’t make it to Sochi, then watch Russia vs. Croatia live online.
The way, seemingly no hopers -Russia, beat the 2010 winner pulled off the biggest shock of FIFA 2018 and secured a position in the FIFA quarterfinals for the first time in 48 years. Spain's turbulent campaign ends in tears, while Russia marches on with hopes and dedication; find the channel in your region and get your screens ready to stream FIFA World Cup 2018 Live Online.
Looking for the best streaming sites, scroll down;
Table of Contents
Where To Watch Russia vs. Croatia?
The list of FIFA broadcasters is enormous; you’ll find a channel almost everywhere; you’ll see all the big names like; FOX, SBS, beIN Sports, ITV player, ESPN, NBC, DirecTV, Sony LIV, NTV and YouTube TV and local channels like SuperSport, Sky, HRT, Perviy Kanal, VGTRK, Match TV, Mediacorp, Singtel, StarHub, and others.
No matter how many channels are there in the list, we always look for the channel with exclusive content like BBC, FOX, etc.; these channels are airing matches, BTS, interviews, analysis and everything that’s happening in Russia and worth watching. While rest of the broadcasters broadcast the given share, so why not streaming via FOX, but hold on! All the channels are geo-restricted.
But don’t you worry! We are here for you.
How To Watch Russia vs. Croatia Live Online From Anywhere?
No matter where you’re and what you're geo-restricted to, a VPN technology will let you access anything from anywhere. You heard it right; the best VPN will keep you protected from the prying eyes while surfing the free world of internet. Now be it FIFA, UFC, Netflix or anything that restricts your access, us a VPN to hide your IP address using regional IP and stream the regional content within seconds.
Now, you know you need a VPN to watch Russia vs. Croatia live online from anywhere, but which VPN you’ll trust? Since your cybersecurity is as critical as your home security, we recommend you always to trust experts’ advice and then invest your hard-earned money into any VPN. To protect your anonymity online, we have reviewed different top class VPN services, and our close observation suggests that the following VPNs are best for live streaming like FIFA.
Select your desired VPN and install in your preferred device with the given procedure;
- Subscribe and sign in
- Launch the VPN app and select the US server
- Wait! You will be US citizen soon
- Yay! It’s done
No matter what device you’re using, a VPN works on every device and will let you access FIFA 2018 from anywhere; even Kodi users can also watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Kodi with the best addon.
Team Line Up For Russia And Croatia
Before anchoring our prediction, let’s highlight the team lineups of two nerve-racking rotters;
- Goalkeepers: Igor Akinfeev, Soslan Dzhanaev, Vladimir Gabulov, and Andrei Lunev.
- Defenders: Fedor Kudryashov, Ilya Kutepov, Roman Neustadter, Konstantin Rausch, Andrei Semenov, Vladimir Granat, Ruslan Kambolov, Igor Smolnikov, and Mario Fernandes.
- Midfielders: Yuri Gazinski, Alexander Erokhin, Yuri Zhirkov, Daler Kuzyaev, Roman Zobnin, Alexander Golovin, Alan Dzagoev, Alexander Samedov, Anton Miranchuk, Alexander Tashaev, and Denis Cheryshev.
- Forwards: Alexei Miranchuk, Artem Dzyuba, Fyodor Smolov, and Fyodor Chalov.
- Possible Lineup: Dzhanaev, Kutepov, Neustadter, Semenov, Granat, Zobnin, Golovin, Miranchuk, Tashaev, Miranchuk, and Dzyuba.
- Goalkeepers: Danijel Subasic, Lovre Kalinic, and Dominik Livakovic .
- Defenders: Vedran Ćorluka , Ivan Strinic, Šime Vrsaljko, Josip Pivaric, Tin Jedvaj, Dejan Lovren, Domagoj Vida, and Duje Ćaleta-Car.
- Midfielders: Marcelo Brozovic, Filip Bradaric, Ivan Rakitic, Luka Modric, Milan Badelj, and Mateo Kovacic.
- Forwards: Ivan Perisic, Nikola Kalinic, Mario Mandzukic, Andrej Kramaric, Marko Pjaca, and Ante Rebic.
- Possible Lineup: Kalinic, Vrsaljko, Caleta-Car, Lovren, Strinic, Brozovic, Kovacic, Modric, Ivan Rakitic, Kalinic, and Ćorluka.
Who Will Upset The Odds On July 7th?
We're now officially at the point to say that the Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup has had everything. We'd enjoyed spectacular goals, huge upsets and the most significant players performing on the biggest footballing stage – but now we've penalty shoot-outs finally!
Russia advanced through the opening knockout via shootout after digging bravely to draw 1-1 with Spain over 120 minutes of action. Though Croatia was disappointing against Denmark, but Luka Modric still had the chance continue its victory route from the extra-time.
Predictions stake on historical background and keeping the FIFA history in mind, Russia seems to be a winner, but we can’t ignore that when the goalkeeper Danijel Subasic would come to rescue penalties in the shootout.