This UFC 220 is coming with behemoth heavyweight bout between Stipe Miocic and Francis Ngannou and the light heavyweight fight between Daniel Cormier and Volkan Oezdemir, on January 20th in the heart of Boston, Massachusetts.
But, UFC 220 is subjected to Fight Pass blackout issues and due to the regional rights, the fight may not available in your geographical locality. But, no worries! With Kodi by your side, you don’t need to scramble further ways to stream UFC 220 online.
Before we start, you come across multiple MMA streaming Kodi addons while scouring the Kodi repo to search for the addon, but unfortunately, some of the addons are real shady and of bad quality with broken streaming links. If you are a Kodi user, you can relate the fact that Kodi is highly vulnerable to malware attacks – we recommend using a VPN to prevent ISPs snooping on your streaming activities, and the VPN should be fast enough to stream HD content.
So, first get your hands on these Fast Streaming Kodi VPNs and then go about on streaming UFC 220 online on Kodi.
You must be dying to know the best and fast Kodi addon that works best for streaming UFC 220 – we don’t want to waste your precious time to try every other addon to get the desired one. The best and the most reliable addon to work with MMA streaming is Planet MMA, let’s scroll through to get familiar with its installation process.
Install Planet MMA On Kodi Krypton
- Open Kodi
- Go to Settings
- Click File manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type EXACTLY http://repo.lookingglass.rocks and press OK
- Highlight the box Enter a name for this media Source, and type suo and select OK
- Now go back to Home Screen
- Select Add-ons
- Select Add-on browser
- Click Install from zip file
- Select sup
- Click repository.supremacy-x.x
- Click repository.supremacy-x.x.zip
- Now wait for add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from repository
- Select supremacy
- Click Video add-ons
- Select Planet MMA
- Now Install
- One more second for Add-on enabled notification
- Live streaming UFC 220 – Miocic VS Ngannou fight once it goes lives
And Here You Go. Planet MMA Is Installed And Ready To Use.
What if you are already a paid subscriber to UFC Fight Pass, but still unable to stream UFC fights, due to the regional restrictions. No worries at all, this workaround solves that problem too – bypass blackout restrictions in your area.
Install UFC Fight Pass On Kodi To Watch UFC 220 Live Online
Thanks to the developer, Portse, has built an addon that solves your regional restrictions that you may face while on the go; now stream your favorite UFC fights directly from the official source, no matter where you are. You can easily find UFC Fight Pass add-on in Portse’s repository to be downloaded directly on your favorite Kodi device.
Find the easy way to install UFC Fight Pass add-on from here. This is for Kodi 17 Krypton
- Open a tab and type the link; https://github.com/portse/plugin.repo.portse/archive/master.zip
- As you got the repository zip file, select Add-ons then Add-on Browser and install from zip file – allow add-ons from unknown sources, in case you haven’t already.
- Select the downloaded zip file
- You will see add-on enabled notification
- Go back to Add-ons and enter add-on browser > Install from repository > portse’s Addon Repository and click plugin.video.ufcfightpass-master.zip
- Here you go, as soon as you see add-on enabled notification, you will find UFC Fight Pass add-on in the Video Add-ons menu.
Type-in your UFC account credentials, to configure the add-on. Keep in mind that this add-on is subject to generic restrictions imposed geographically that suspends all the services that UFC Fight Pass Subscription offers. We suggest you to download the best VPN to secure your Kodi streamings and enjoy UFC 220 anywhere without compromising your favorite punches due to UFC geo-discrimination.
So, these are all the ways to watch UFC 220 Fights live online as they happen.
Note: ReviewsDir does not support or encourage any violation of copyright restrictions, including illegal streaming via Kodi; it can be used for the much legal online streaming purpose. We suggest you to consider the law, victims, and piracy related risks before downloading and streaming copyrighted material without the respective consent.