UFC 221 will be taking place in Perth Arena on February 11, 2018, between the former champions; Luke Rockhold and Yoel Romero. Unfortunately, broadcasting rights of UFC are limited to some of the geographical regions; means only limited fans can actually stream UFC 221: Romero VS Rockhold live.
UFC fans residing in the blackout restricted regions starts finding ways to stream their favorite fights right after the UFC 221 Fight Card details got revealed.
One of the best ways to stream sporting events or any other online content is Kodi, so get ready all Kodi users, this piece of writing is all for you.
This guide consists tried and tested Kodi add-ons that work great to stream all big sporting events with no more geo-restrictions.
UFC 221 Fight details – Romero VS Rockhold
- Date: 10 February 2018
- Location: Perth Arena, Perth, Australia
- Timing: 10PM/7PM ETPT
How To Watch UFC 221 On Kodi? Follow The Steps
Due to strategic concerns, UFC Fights does not broadcast in all the geographical regions, although MMA fan-following crossed all the geo-boundaries and to make it worse, many of the sporting channels are also geo-restricted; for those living in such locations, they have to fight for ways to enjoy live streaming and there is no guarantee to access the entire fights in any way other than being in regions where it's officially broadcasted.
Don’t worry, if you are a true Kodi user (if not, download Kodi on your device) we don’t let you miss your UFC fights anymore, because Kodi has the perfect UFC add-on, but yes you need a best VPN to hide your real IP and get the virtual visa to travel the virtual world around.
- Subscribe to any of the VPN mentioned below
- Connect to the US or UK server
- Install Planet MMA Add-on on Kodi from Supremacy repository
- Hurrah! You are connected
- Enjoy your internet freedom and stream UFC 221 on Kodi without compromising your comfort level
Want To Set Up Planet MMA Add-on? Here You Go
Be it a UFC Fight, TV show or your favorite movie, Planet MMA add-on is one of the well-known and proven Kodi add-on that never let you miss your desired content. Keep the fact in mind that some of the content is geo-restricted, that need a VPN to proceed.
To install Planet MMA Add-on: Follow the given procedure, Don’t worry it’s super easy using Kodi v17.4 Krypton;
- Launch Kodi on your PDA
- Head to settings
- Hit the File manager
- Double click Add Source
- Click None and type http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo in the given field
- Give it a name – Supermacy or any other name you want
- Hit OK
- Back to home-screen and go to Add-ons
- On the top left, click package installer icon
- Select the named folder – Supermacy or the one you decided
- Choose the repository.supermacy-1.5 file
- Wait a while to install the add-on – you will be notified shortly
- Go back to package installer and click install from repository
- Select Supermacy and go to Video add-ons
- Now install Planet MMA
- Wait to get it installed
- And click Planet MMA in the Add-ons to launch it
The add-on might not work due to geo-restrictions, just download a Kodi VPN and bypass all the restrictions and stay away from the prying eyes.
Here you go! Now you are officially a US citizen in the digital world, just wait for the fight night and stream live all the content without physically being the US and remain anonymous throughout your virtual visit to any region with a Kodi VPN.
UFC Fight Pass On Kodi – Not A Big Deal Anymore
Before proceeding let me remind you that watching UFC 221 on Kodi with a Fight Pass is not a free workaround. To stream, follow the super easy procedure;
- Connect to the US server with a VPN
- Go to UFC Fight Pass and signup
- That’s all! Enjoy Romero vs. Rockhold
How To Watch UFC 221 On Kodi? Steps you need
- Download Portse repo and save in the convenient location
- Go to Kodi settings and then system settings
- Click Add-ons
Hold on, have you turned on Unknown Sources if not then do it now to proceed further
- Go to Kodi and select package installer Icon and choose Install from Zip file
- Locate Portse repo and install it and wait for it
- Wait for the enabling notification
- Now choose Install from Repo and go to portse repo to select Video add-ons
- And finally, Install UFC Fight Pass and just last time, wait for the Video add-on enabled notification.
Ta-da! Just fill-in your UFC Fight Pass credentials to access live events. Don’t forget to download a VPN to hide your actual location and avoid any unwanted hassle. In short, either way, you opt to stream your favorite fight, you need a VPN to enjoy internet freedom with absolute anonymity.
Note: ReviewsDir does not support or encourage any violation of copyright restrictions, including illegal streaming via Kodi; it can be used for the much legal online streaming purpose. We suggest you consider the law, victims, and piracy related risks before downloading and streaming copyrighted material without the respective consent.