One of the most anticipated UFC Fight Night has scheduled to take place on March 3, 2018, at the T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada. To headline the event, an unforgettable match between two former champions Cris Cyborg and Yana Kunitskaya has been set. The co-main event is also not to be missed, as it features former champion Frankie Edgar and Brian Ortega. Kodi-geeks rejoice, as you guys will not have to go through much to stream UFC 222 with no cost at all. Here’s how you can watch UFC 222 live online on Kodi.
How To Watch UFC 222 Live On Kodi
UFC, the most famous mixed martial arts has a larger-than-life fan-following across the globe but, unfortunately, the broadcasting is limited. Only specific numbers of channels in particular regions are officially licensed to on-air UFC events; even the content is also somehow limited inaccessible regions. At worse, the channels are geo-blocked – if you are in the given region then only you are allowed otherwise you are out of luck.
Thanks to the Kodi and a VPN, to unblock the geo-restrictions that we usually face while roaming in the cyber world. Just pair Kodi with a VPN and bypass the regional restrictions and enjoy all the UFC and other geo-restricted content. There are two workarounds to stream UFC on Kodi.
Here you go;
Procedure seems long and tedious, but it’s way simpler than you think:
- Subscribe to a best Kodi VPN and configure it on your Kodi device
- Change your IP location to US or UK, before you connect to the chosen VPN
- Install Planet MMA Add-on on Kodi from Supremacy repository and that is the REAL DEAL!
Set up Planet MMA Add-on on Kodi
If you are using the latest build Kodi v17.4 Krypton, go through the process given below;
- Launch Kodi
- Go to Settings → file manager → add Source twice
- Tap None and type http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo in the given field
- Name it Supremacy or any other name and Click OK
- Go back to Home Screen and go to Add-ons
- Now click package installer icon
- Select Install from zip file
- Now select Supremacy folder
- Wait for add-on to install
- Go back to the package installer icon and install from repository
- Go to Video add-ons
- Select Planet MMA Add-on and install
- Wait for it to install
- Go to Add-ons and click Planet MMA to launch it
The add-on may not run due to geo-restrictions, simply go for a Kodi VPN and have it your way. We highly recommend you to stream UFC on Kodi with a VPN to avoid any legal surveillance. Now MMA add-on is installed, wait for March 4, 2018, till then enjoy UFC 222 – Cris Cyborg and Yana Kunitskaya live online.
There’s another option to stream UFC live on Kodi – that allow you to stream UFC live with a UFC Fight Pass.
Watch UFC 222 on Kodi with UFC Fight Pass
- Download Presto repo and save in your convenient location
- Launch Kodi and go to Settings
- Go to System Settings
- Click Add-ons
*Note: Do turn on “Unknown Sources” to install third-party add-ons
- Launch Kodi screen
- Select Add-on
- Click on the Package Installer Icon
- Hit Install from Zip
- Locate Presto repo
- Wait – to get it enabled
- Now select ‘Install from Repo’
- Go to ‘Portse repo’
- Now select ‘Video add-ons
- Go to UFC Fight Pass to install
- Wait for the video addon enabled notification
Type in your UFC Fight Pass credentials and watch UFC 22 live. Tada! All done, isn’t it easy.