Are there smudges and scratches on your eyeglasses? Are you too lazy to clean your eyeglasses with a piece of microfiber cloth? From fingerprints to dirt and grime can make our eyeglasses unusable. We also know that cleaning eyeglasses is a mundane task, and we often pay the least attention to it. So, is there a product that can save us from the expenses of buying a new pair of spectacles? Yes, there is a product to end your problem. In our Peeps eyeglass cleaner reviews, we will talk about it.
Peeps glass cleaners work on advanced carbon molecular technology. So, these lift dirt particles from the eyeglasses and do not cause even microscopic scratches. Besides, Peeps cleaner is approved by NASA. Are you still asking is Peeps eyeglass cleaner a scam? Well, we don’t think that’s a wise idea.
Are you already taking an interest in Peep eyeglass cleaner? Then, read our Peeps carbon eyeglass cleaner reviews. We use it, and know how it can end all your worries about cleaning eyeglasses.
Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner Reviews: What is it?
CarbonKlean Peeps Eye Cleaner is one of the most innovative eyeglasses cleaning products. It can even clean invisible dirt and grime from your eyeglasses. Besides, as mentioned before, it works on carbon molecular technology. This technology is very effective. Also, the cleaning compound is very affected and even does not damaged in extreme cold, heat, or humidity. So, you can expect the best performance every time you clean your eyeglasses with Peeps eyeglasses cleaner.
In our Peeps review, further, note that NASA uses this same carbon technology to clean their camera lenses in their international space station. So, there is not even a slight chance of calling Peeps eyeglass cleaner scam. In other words, it can deal with the most stubborn dirt and environment aggressors while being gentle with your eyeglasses.
Made of aerospace technology, this tiny cleaning tool has a brush and cleaning pad. It has featured in NBC, Eyecare Business, and Kevin Harrington. Also, it is trusted by 12,500 optometrists all over the world.
Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner Reviews: Place of Manufacturing and Founder:
Where is Peeps eyeglass cleaner made? It is made in the USA. In our Peeps lens cleaner review, we also want to mention that it was founded by Daniel Patton.
Where to Buy Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner? What is the Pricing?
You can buy this small eyeglasses cleaning tool from CarbonKlean’s official website. The tool is available in various color finishes. You can buy a single unit at $19.99. Besides, you can purchase a pack of three at $50.98. If you choose a pack of three, you will save $8.99. Also, the product is available on various leading e-commerce sites.
Further, the makers are offering free shipping of this product across the USA.
Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner Reviews Return and Refund Policy:
You can try it risk-free for 30 days. Besides, you can return an original product in unopened and new condition. You will also need to send a copy of the invoice along with the returned product. Further, the manufacturers will contact you regarding your return. Then, they will assess the conditions and grant a refund without the shipping charges (if applicable).
Finally, you will get your refund within 14 business days from the date of processing the refund. You can return your order at the address mentioned below.
24 Village Pointe Dr.
Powell, OH 43065
Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner Reviews: Features and Specifications:
In our Peeps carbon clean reviews, make a note of what you will receive with each purchase. You will get a microfiber cleaning tool, a retractable brush, and a carrying case. Let’s find out some stand-out features of this product.
- It has over two million satisfied customers all over the world.
- Besides, it works on a patented carbon formula. This formula is used by NASA and the military department.
- Do Peeps eyeglass cleaners really work on all types of eyeglasses? Yes, it works on all types of prescribed eyeglasses and sunglasses.
- How long do Peeps eyeglass cleaners last? A single pad can last up to 500 cleanings. If you replace the rechargeable pads at proper intervals, you can expect these to last for a lifetime.
- These are available in various color finishes.
- The compounds in Peeps cleaning powder can function properly even in extreme heat, cold, or humidity.
- The carbon technology used in making these is eco-friendly. Besides, you do not need to dispose of the pads like other alternatives. So, these do not cause any wastages or chemical residue.
- Further, the carbon mixture in the brush attracts dirt and grime from glasses. So, it makes glasses clean without causing scratches.
- Also, the carbon brush is small, with a diameter of almost one inch. This brush can be easily handled by kids.
Are Peeps Glasses Cleaner Any Good from Other Alternatives?
Yes, trust our Peeps eyeglass cleaner reviews. It is, of course, better than other alternatives. It uses active carbon technology. So, it does not spread the dirt and grime on glasses like other alternatives. On the contrary, it attracts and uplifts the dirt particles for cleaning eyeglasses. As a result, there is not even a microscopic scratch on your eyeglasses.
Also, as it is a tool, it does not have an expiry date like other glass cleaning solutions. It works up to 500 cleanings and can even last for a lifetime. Besides, its carbon technology is eco-friendly, and it does leave any chemical residue. Further, as you do not need to dispose of the pads regularly, there are fewer chances of wastage.
Again, it works on a technology approved by NASA and is suitable for prescribed eyeglasses, sunglasses, and reading glasses. So, hopefully, you have got the answer to your question about is Peeps eyeglass cleaner any good or not.
Moreover, you will be happy to know from our Peeps eyeglass cleaner reviews that it can clean the nosepieces and earpieces of eyewear easily.
Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner Reviews: How to Use Peeps Glasses Cleaner?
Using this eyeglass cleaner is as easy as it can get. You just need to follow the simple step-by-step guide mentioned in our Peeps eyeglass cleaner reviews.
- How do you open Peeps glasses? Well, it’s easy. You need to just give the handle on the side a push to get the retractable brush. After opening, you will also get a cap that stops dirt or lint from sticking on your eyeglasses.
- Then, hold your eyeglasses with one hand. On the other hand, slide the cleaner on your eyeglasses. It will quickly attract and remove the debris without leaving any scratches.
- Further, the cleaner is protected with a plastic cover. Once you open the plastic cover, you will get two rechargeable pads.
- These pads get recharged every time you put them back in.
- Press the soft carbon pads a little for cleaning your eyeglasses properly.
Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner Reviews: Some Additional Tips While Using it:
We thought of sharing some useful tips or first-hand experiences with you for the ease of using this eyeglass cleaner. According to our Peeps eyeglass cleaner reviews, you should keep the following things in mind.
- Use a liquid cleaner at first if your glasses are excessively dirty.
- Make sure that the pads are working properly before using the cleaner. The manufacturers say that the pads will last up to 500 cleanings. However, you may need to replace the pads under certain circumstances. We will discuss the signs that signal the need for a new pad in the next section of our Peeps eyeglass cleaner reviews.
- As per our Peeps glasses cleaner reviews, you will need to use some pressure for cleaning your eyeglasses.
- Never forget to use the brush at first for removing the lint and larger dirt particles.
So, be attentive to these tips mentioned in our Peeps glasses cleaner reviews to use them properly.
Peeps Glasses Cleaner Reviews: When Do the Pads Need Changing?
As promised, in this part of our Peeps glasses cleaner reviews, we will talk about when you need to change the cleaning pads.
- If the pads are falling off the cleaner
- When the pads are spreading smudges around the lenses
- Are there any holes, rips, or tears in the pads?
- When the pads are unable to clean the glasses properly
As per our Peeps glasses cleaner reviews, these signs indicate that the cleaning pads need to be replaced.
Peeps Glasses Cleaner Reviews How Does It Work?
Well, let’s admit that we do crazy things to clean our eyeglasses. However, if you want to wear your eyeglasses for a long, start using this cleaning product. But how does it work? Read this section of our Peeps glasses cleaner reviews to know that.
You already know that this cleaning tool works in aerospace technology. Now, it also has microfiber pads and a brush. The brush will clean hair and larger debris from the glasses. Then, slide the microfiber pads slowly on the lenses to remove lint and finer particles. These pads can even remove sweat, oil secretion of your skin, and dried raindrops from your lenses. As per our Peeps glasses cleaner reviews, this tool can clean the lenses in less than sixty seconds.
Peeps Glasses Cleaner Reviews from Customers:
Leyla E used this cleaning tool for herself and gifted it to her parents, who wear spectacles with an anti-reflective coating. They are happy to use this product as it is effective and does not require much effort.
Jimmy Smiths says his glasses used to get dirty every nanosecond as he was not cleaning them well. He got to know about this cleaning tool from one of his friends. Now, he enjoys a crystal clear vision throughout his hours in the office.
Some Frequently Asked Questions:
Where Can I Buy Peeps Glasses Cleaner?
As mentioned in our Peeps glasses cleaner reviews, you can buy it from the official website and many leading e-commerce sites.
Peeps Glasses Cleaner Reviews: Will I Get a Free Shipping?
The manufacturers are offering free shipping only in the USA.
As per our Peeps glasses cleaner reviews, this cleaning tool is effective and durable. Besides, it works on advanced active carbon technology, approved by NASA. Also, it ensures the complete cleaning of your eyeglasses without causing any residue or scratches. We wish that we had known about this product earlier!
Here are some advantages and disadvantages of using Peeps eyeglasses cleaner.
- NASA-approved active carbon cleaning technology
- Does not leave any scratches or residue
- Great for different types of eyeglasses
- Lasts up to 500 cleanings and is affordable.
- Free shipping is only available in the USA.
- Rechargeable pads may fall off before 500 cleanings
- It can get broken if not stored properly.